Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

UB control

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks
H3llrais3r

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:04 pm    Post subject: UB control Reply with quote

hi im getting raped by ramp each time i play, any ideas what to do after the first game? i think i have an issue there :/

Lands
4 Darkslick Shores
4 Drowned Catacombs
2 Nephalia Drownyard
2 Ghost Quarter
8 Island
6 Swamp

Creatures
4 Snapcaster Mages
1 Consecrated Sphynx
2 Frost Titan

Spells
4 Mana Leak
4 Dissipate
2 Doom Blade
2 Go for the Throat
4 Geth Verdict
4 Think Twice
2 Negate
2 Black Suns Zenith
1 Wring Flesh

SB
2 Sword of Feast and Famine
2 Surgical Extraction
4 Flashfreeze
2 Ratchet Bomb
2 Nephalia Drownyard
2 Phantasmal Image
1 Karn Liberated
Semaj

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why are you siding Drownyards? They belong in the main.

Why Frost Titan over Grave Titan, or another Sphinx or Wurmcoil?

Why no Forbidden Alchamey?

Too many Geth's Verdicts

Drop a negate.

You dont need swords in the SB

4 flashfreeze is too many imo

Just my thoughts
H3llrais3r

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the frost as it keeps giving me control of the game, mmm never thought bout the forbidden alchemy, im changing the list now, post it later thanks Smile

why 4 nephalia in MD? im never playing againts mirror :/ and i need the ghost quarterss againts Kessig

what should i put instead of blades?
JA0

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

H3llrais3r wrote:
I like the frost as it keeps giving me control of the game, mmm never thought bout the forbidden alchemy, im changing the list now, post it later thanks Smile

why 4 nephalia in MD? im never playing againts mirror :/ and i need the ghost quarterss againts Kessig

what should i put instead of blades?

dont need 4 nephalia, but why 2 in the SB? even if u were to go against the mirror 2 in MB is fine....

frost is fine imo, i used to run him, but now i run 2 graves and 2 wurmcoil(not a fan of sphinx).

but id run frost over sphinx imo...

u should try atleast 1 grave titan, he is a game winner for sure, frost can be too but a growing army is more fearsome then 1 thing not being untapped every turn...
Semaj

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im sorry I didnt see you had two Drownyards in the main. You can just take the two out of the sb then..replace them with some...I'm not sure to be honest, but theres no reason to SB2
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1