Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Create a card Round 71

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic
AxiomBlurr

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:19 am    Post subject: Create a card Round 71 Reply with quote

Thanks Gademis for the previous round.

For this round I want entrants to create a creature that:

* is a Sorceress (can be other types eg 'elf sorceress')

* is legendary

* is rare or mythic

* has converted mana cost 3 or less

* is SUPER ULTRA TECH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My entry (for example and fun):

Inyik, Keldon High Priestess 1(R)(R)

Rare

Legendary Creature - Elemental Sorceress

Haste

When Inyik, Keldon High Priestess enters the battlefield you may search your library for a red sorcery card with converted mana cost 1, reveal it and put it in your hand.

(R)(R), Sacrifice Inyik, Keldon High Priestess: Search your library for a red instant card with converted mana cost 1, reveal it and put it in your hand.

3/1
cloysterd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorceress isn't a creature type. They're all Wizards.

Durzel, Lobotomist Savant (Mythic)
UB
Legendary Creature - Human Wizard (Sorceress?)
2/1

As Durzel, Lobotomist Savant enters the battlefield, name a nonland card.

At the beginning of each opponent's upkeep, that player reveals the top card of his or her library. If it is the named card, search that player’s graveyard, hand, and library for all cards with the same name as that card and exile them, then that player shuffles his or her library.

UB: Return Durzel to its owner's hand.

Last edited by cloysterd on Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:29 pm; edited 3 times in total
pseudodespot

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nhak'Avagne, Sorceress of Rage 1R

Legendary Creature - Human Wizard (mythic)

Protection from red.

Token that enter the battlefield under your control are 4/4 red Helion creature token.

1/2

To smash something huge, you need something huge. To smash something tiny, you still want something huge! Nhak'Avagne

Edit: I do not get, wheter you really want the creature type "sorceress". Therefor I put it into the name. Could be the creature type too.
To be safe I sticked to the actually existing types provided by wizards.

Last edited by pseudodespot on Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
sc4rs

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adrience, the Patient Queen
UW
Legendary Creature - Human Sorceress - Mythic
1U, T: Counter target spell unless its controller pays 1. You gain 1 life.
1W, T: Tap target creature. You gain 1 life.
1/1
"My subjects have known order for as long as they have lived. I will not allow you to undo my work."
AxiomBlurr

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heya all, ya exact, sorceress was turned into wizard back in the day,

sort of wanted to revive the type.

For the sakes of the comp sorceress/ sorcerer / wizard is all good!
Mcleetsauce

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zarhym, Sorcerer Overseer (1)(U)
Legendary Creature - Human Wizard (M)
(Tap), Pay 1 life: Search your library for a non-land card and put that card into your graveyard, then shuffle your library.
(Untap), Pay 1 life: Exile target non-land card in your graveyard.
As long as a card is exiled with Zarhym, you may play them without paying its mana cost. If you do, you lose life equal to half of its converted mana cost, rounded up.
When Zarhym leaves the battlefield, reveal all cards exiled with Zarhym and shuffle them into your library.
2/1

Last edited by Mcleetsauce on Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Gademis

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Terra, Arcane Binder (W/U/B/R/G)(W/U/B/R/G)(W/U/B/R/G) Its three symbols that can be paid by any color.

Legendary Creature - Human Sorceress (Mythic)

Imprint - (Whenever Terra, Arcane Binder becomes the target of a spell you may counter it, if you do exile it)

3, Tap: You may copy the exiled card. If you do, you may cast the copy without paying its mana cost.

Terra, Arcane Binder has protection from all of the exiled card's colors.

"Becoming one with magic is a step closer to Ascension".

1/2
Lostwanderer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Estrava, presever of life GW
Legendary creature-Elf sorceress (M)
T: Prevent all combat damge that would be dealt to creatures this turn
0/1
I will not allow for unatural death.-Estrava
LordHawk

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Krabik wrote:
Steana, Empress or the Big Moldril RBB
Legendary Creature - Vampire Sorceress

Flying, Lifelink

When Steana, Empress or the Big Moldril enters the battle field you may search your library for up to three vampire or sorceress creature cards with converted mana cost 3 or less and put one of them into the battlefield and the rest to your hand.

When Steana, Empress or the Big Moldril dies, flip a coin for each of your opponents' creatures. If you win the flip destroy the creature.

"We better watch out. Once the empress falls, we'll all go to hell"
Kleenery Empire Spy

3/2

To powerful imo

Lets try

Evelin Mistress of Blaq
Casting Cost: 1BBB
Rarity: Mythic Rare
Type: Legendary Elven Wizard ( sorceress )

When Evelin Mistress of Blaq enters the battlefield exile Target Elf Creature, you gain life equal to exiled creatures casting cost. Put X Divinity counters on Evelin Mistress of Blaq where X is the casting cost of exiled creature.

All Elves you control get +1/+1 for each Divinity counter on Evelin Mistress of Blaq and have swampwalk
All Elves your opponent controls get -1/-1 for each Divinity counter on Evelin Mistress of Blaq

P/T = 2/2

Last edited by LordHawk on Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
struikje

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mcleetsauce wrote:
(Tap), Pay 1 life: Search your library for a non-land card and put that card into your graveyard, then shuffle your library.
As long as a card is exiled with Zarhym, you may play them without paying its mana cost. If you do, you lose life equal to half of its converted mana cost, rounded up.
When Zarhym leaves the battlefield, reveal all cards exiled with Zarhym and shuffle them into your library.
2/1

O Hi, i'll just pay 6 life, and cast sorin's vengeance for free from my library.
Mcleetsauce

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

struikje wrote:
Mcleetsauce wrote:
2/1

O Hi, i'll just pay 6 life, and cast sorin's vengeance for free from my library.

Who plays Sorin's Vengeance anyways? Definitely not in this format :\
sc4rs

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mcleetsauce wrote:
struikje wrote:
Mcleetsauce wrote:
2/1

His point is that if your card existed, it essentially reads "When this doesn't have summoning sickness, you win the game." with any number of spells, specifically Sorin's Vengeance. You can just tutor up Sorin's Vengeance and play it for 6 life, gain 10 life, and then do it again for all four copies of Sorin's Vengeance in your library.

Similar things with any damage spells followed by Blessed Wind or Heroes Remembered, casting all Lightning Helix from your deck with no drawback, etc.
Mcleetsauce

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sc4rs wrote:
Mcleetsauce wrote:
struikje wrote:
Mcleetsauce wrote:
2/1

His point is that if your card existed, it essentially reads "When this doesn't have summoning sickness, you win the game." with any number of spells, specifically Sorin's Vengeance. You can just tutor up Sorin's Vengeance and play it for 6 life, gain 10 life, and then do it again for all four copies of Sorin's Vengeance in your library.

There is drawback :\

Similar things with any damage spells followed by Blessed Wind or Heroes Remembered, casting all Lightning Helix from your deck with no drawback, etc.
pseudodespot

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vengeance is 7
But yeah, people tend to forget about power level here.
Dev

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ayana of Keld UR

Legendary Creature - Human Sorceress

Hexproof

Whenever an opponent plays an instant or sorcery spell, if it is the first instant or sorcery spell played this turn you may copy that spell and choose new targets for it.

2/1
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2