Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Golems, looking for improvements

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks
bobo_da_17th

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 10:19 am    Post subject: Golems, looking for improvements Reply with quote

I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions to try and make this deck get some improvements.

[lands]
1x Island
9x Forest
9x Plains
2x Razorverge Thicket
1x Glacial Fortress

[Creatures]
2x Maul Splicer
2x Wing Splicer
2x Ardent Recruit
1x Chancellor of the Annex
4x Master Splicer
3x Blade Splicer
2x Birds of Paradise
1x Solemn Simulacrum
2x Crumbling Colossus

[Spells]
2x Surge Node
2x Cultivate
2x War Report
2x Rusted Relic
3x Titan Forge
2x Apostle's Blessing
2x Asceticism
1x Rampant Growth
1x Mimic Vat
2x Oblivion Ring

[Sideboard]
4x Naturalize
4x Plummet
4x Giant Spider
3x Mighty Leap

I would like to replace the two crumbling colossus with 2 solemn simulacrum, but i only have the one card and I don't wanna purchase two more just yet.
MassO

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You only need these golem producers:
4- Blade Splicer
4 - Master Splicer
2 Wing splicer
1 Blightsteel Colossus

this will get rid of all your random spells and allows you to add, masters call and shape anew in the deck an added kill condition if creature flood doesn't work.

I would probably play the 2WW mystic enchantment that never dies with the creatures.....a two of

You want to keep Colossus in your deck so ponder helps with that and you can also play See beyond or any other draw spell that makes you discard.

You will also have 3 DoJ sb for the new meta coming at the end of this month.....alot of big red/birthing pod and werewolves
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1