Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

gg against werewolf decks

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic
paulallan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:38 pm    Post subject: gg against werewolf decks Reply with quote

hey as anyone mentioned how ratchet bomb interacts with the werewolfs yet ?
its like a day of judgment, it'll catch a transformed garruk aswell.
Me_and_I

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you should go read up on how the flip mechanic works
paulallan

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you play the ratchet bomb wait till they transform and blow them alll away with no counters on the ratchet bomb because the all have cmc 0, ratchet bomb will go up in value it'll be in alot of sideboards
Me_and_I

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is based on the opinion that double faced cards see constructed play.
Lynolf

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They will see play. Whether or not they will be viable, that's another matter. But werewolves seem very strong so far (I say this because the best cards are often revealed first), and I'm sure new people will love to to test this new creature type out.

Paulallan: Let me remind you the story of a deck feared by many and known as UB Faeries. Remember that deck? Yes, the one that stood up tall even when cards like Great Sable Stag, Volcanic Fallout, Cloudthresher and the Cascade mechanic were available for players (and some of them were being played)? Don't think a single card will stop Werewolf decks in case these become tier 1, especially one that isn't seeing almost any game right now. Mr. Green
moscowdemon
Level 4 Judge

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is also assuming the werewolf player has ALL of them transformed. Otherwise, you hit sort of randomly. Considering the fact that many of them seem to transform based on spells played on the previous turn, they won't be all transformed to the cmc-less side unless all are cast when all the others were up on the cmc side. Seems very situational, but I guess it will be a random card you can play now. I would rather JUST play Day of Judgement or the appropriate sweeper effect if it's in color.
magicman85

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So Innistrad is basically Team Jacob vs Team Edward?

WHO WILL PREVAIL?

Find out September 30, 2011!
Lynolf

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

magicman85 wrote:
So Innistrad is basically Team Jacob vs Team Edward?

WHO WILL PREVAIL?

Find out September 30, 2011!

Sorry, but I had to quote this. It's just too EPIC! Mr. Green

P.S. I'm on the werewolf side.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1