Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Create-A-Card: Getting Your Kicks in Round 66

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic
AppleofEris

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:11 pm    Post subject: Create-A-Card: Getting Your Kicks in Round 66 Reply with quote

Sorry, had to evacuate out of the path of Irene. Luckily, myself and my property are all in the same condition they were in before the storm, areas around me however are looking pretty bad. Lots of flooding, huge trees uprooted, power poles laying down 4-5 in succession, and huge gaps in the tree line where tornadoes came through.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The criteria for this round is to make a card the reflects something that you would see/or would happen to you at a seedy, late-night truck-stop.

Stoner references get extra points.
WhoamI

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dried Up 3

Enchantment

At the beginning of your upkeep you may put a 1/1 Paper token into play with T:Add G to your mana pool and lose 1 life.
Sligh_Br

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Enjoy my Double-Sided Card: =P

FAT WAITRESS

Cost: 2B

Picture: A very ugly somewhat grunpy fat woman in the mid-forties, with poorly dyed blond hair in a large size uniform.

Creature - Human Horror

Rarity: Uncommon

At the begning of your opponent's end step you may put a beer counter on yourself.

At the begning of your upkeep, if you have two or more beer counters transform Fat Waitress.

1/4

///////_/////////

GODESS OF THE TRUCK STOP

Picture: A gourgeous woman with perfect body, the most beautyful smile and natural blond hair wearing a tiny uniform that barely hide her breasts.

Creature - Human Angel (White)

Flying, Lifelink.

Tap: Tap all creatures your opponents control.

At the begning of your opponent's end step, remove a beer counter from yourself.

At the begning of your upkeep, if you have no beer counters, transform Godess of The Truck Stop.

Flavor Text: "I'd definetely tap that." - Gideon's Lawkeeper

3/3
sc4rs

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Marijuana Elemental
GGGG
Creature - Elemental
Marijuana Elemental costs G less to play if you control an Island.
Marijuana Elemental costs G less to play if you control a Swamp.
Marijuana Elemental costs G less to play if you control a Mountain.
Marijuana Elemental costs G less to play if you control a Plains.
4/4
After you've seen the world from your truck...sometimes all you want is to make a friend. A friend made entirely out of weed.
Gademis

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Moody truck driver RG1
Creature – Human (Rare)
Whenever a creature you don’t control becomes tapped put two +1/+1 counters on Moody truck driver.
Whenever moody truck driver becomes the target of a spell or an ability you don’t control put two +1/+1 counters on Moody truck driver.
(2): Remove a +1/+1 counter from moody truck driver. Any player may play this ability.
“The more you provoke him, the more beers you have to buy him to make up for it”.
2/2
Lostwanderer

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Used syringe-2 rare
Artifact-equipment
Equiped creature has "1; pay 1 life; put a +1/+1 counter on this creature, it gains haste until the end of turn. If this is the second time this abiltiy has been used this turn equiped creature does not untap during it's controlers next untap step, if this if the third time this ability has been used sacrifice this creeature at the end of turn.
equip 1

This thing looks perfectly harmless-Last words of jeska warrior adept.
GreenBear

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sligh_Br wrote:
Enjoy my Double-Sided Card: =P

FAT WAITRESS

Cost: 2B

Picture: A very ugly somewhat grunpy fat woman in the mid-forties, with poorly dyed blond hair in a large size uniform.

Creature - Human Horror

Rarity: Uncommon

At the begning of your opponent's end step you may put a beer counter on yourself.

At the begning of your upkeep, if you have two or more beer counters transform Fat Waitress.

1/4

///////_/////////

GODESS OF THE TRUCK STOP

Picture: A gourgeous woman with perfect body, the most beautyful smile and natural blond hair wearing a tiny uniform that barely hide her breasts.

Creature - Human Angel (White)

Flying, Lifelink.

Tap: Tap all creatures your opponents control.

At the begning of your opponent's end step, remove a beer counter from yourself.

At the begning of your upkeep, if you have no beer counters, transform Godess of The Truck Stop.

Flavor Text: "I'd definetely tap that." - Gideon's Lawkeeper

3/3

This is genius!!!!
WhoamI

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, Sligh_Br wins
xJudicatorx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was amazed by Sligh's card as well. Really excellent execution - use of creature types, "new" mechanic, fitting art description, and of course the flavor text is epic.
AxiomBlurr

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indiscreet Faerie 1UB

(Rare)

Flying, flash, banding

When Indiscreet Faerie enters play reveal you hand to your opponent.

Whenever your opponent plays a creature spell, you may discard a card to counter it. Your opponent then puts a blue and black flying 2/2 Faerie token into play.

1/1

"Homo? Certainly. Indiscreet? Extremely. Tempting? No comment." - Anonymous Trucker's Journal

PS: Yup Mad props to Sligh_Br for his entry!
AppleofEris

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heh, Sligh's is pretty epic.

I'll close entries tomorrow and Sligh will probably win, but that isn't gonna stop me from judging all these classy entries!
Balaviaris

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Btw you cannot really use the transform mechanic, and not refer to the awesomeness of TRANSFORMERS, especially when the whole create-a-card round is based on a TRUCK stop Smile

Cab-Over Truck (3)

Artifact

(1): Add a storage counter on Cab-Over Truck.
Remove a storage counter: Add (1) to your mana pool.

When there are 10 storage counters on Cab-Over Truck, remove all storage counters and transform it.

///////////////

(R/U) Optimus Prime

Legendary Artifact Creature - Autobot

1R: Optimus Prime deals 1 damage to target creature or player.
1U: Target player draws a card.

At the end of each turn, if you have less than 2 lands untapped, transform Optimus Prime.

6/6

"One shall stand, one shall fall." - Optimus Prime.

Last edited by Balaviaris on Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Balaviaris

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

True, adjusting...
AppleofEris

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm gonna try to judge the entries, but if they aren't judged by 5pm est today, someone do it for me and make sure sligh wins XD
ikazuchi

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@Sligh_Br: start a new round?
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2