Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Clockworks

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks
Acid_Christ

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

is there a certain reason why you are playing mono blue? Black for Tezzeret seems obvious. Unless you are playing on a budget or something of the like.
magicman85

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya there is really no reason to only use 1 color especially when most of your stuff is artifacts. Would say add a dark tezz andmaybe 1 black sun zenith main deck and 2-3 more sb for mass creature removal since you not using many creatures.

Or you could go uw to add cynergy for your shrine plus you could use doj for creatures.
Shogun

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I totally like the basic idea of the build.

I dont understand the shrine's, they should be replaced with something that helps you survive until you win with forge or with something that can accelerate you. Or give you cardadvantage. Tezzeret would be cardadvantage, a 2nd wincondition and a mini-tutor, I have to agree with the posters above that it would be awesome.

Contagion clasp sounds good, too.

And I kinda dislike the lands you chose, statuaries and maze have overpriced activation costs for what they do.
toguppy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

id say play all 3 of the new artifacts
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1