Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Spine of Ish Sah

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Casual or Other Decks
Davis

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is the new version of my deck, I haven't tried Consecrated Sphinx in this deck yet, so that might still be viable:

Code:
// Deck file for Magic Workstation (http://www.magicworkstation.com)

// Lands
    3 [SOM] Darkslick Shores
    2 [WWK] Tectonic Edge
    4 [NPH] Phyrexia's Core
    1 [NPH] Plains (1)
    4 [NPH] Island (1)
    3 [NPH] Swamp (1)
    2 [M11] Drowned Catacomb

// Creatures
    4 [SOM] Trinket Mage
    3 [NPH] Phyrexian Metamorph
    2 [MBS] Blightsteel Colossus

// Spells
    4 [M11] Leyline of Anticipation
    2 [M11] Voltaic Key
    3 [SOM] Throne of Geth
    1 [SOM] Mox Opal
    3 [MBS] Black Sun's Zenith
    3 [NPH] Surge Node
    4 [DDF] Everflowing Chalice
    2 [SOM] Chimeric Mass
    2 [MBS] Spine of Ish Sah
    3 [MBS] Ichor Wellspring
    2 [SOM] Venser, the Sojourner
    3 [NPH] Mycosynth Wellspring

Basically the same idea as the first deck, wellsprings are for deck thinning as well as maintaining constant mana consistency,

Trinket Mage can tutor for alot of pivotal cards in this deck, including the recently added Surge Node and Chimeric Mass.

The newly added Phyrexian Metamorph proves extremely useful being able to come in as a reduced cost Spine, Blightsteel, or Trinket Mage.

Leyline of Anticipation allows you to play a fatal P/T Chimeric Mass at a tapped out opponent's EOT and sneak in a win, along with a whole host of imagination-friendly plays. Unfortunately, in this deck I'm not really sure if it works or not, but I also don't know what would replace it.

Venser, combined with Spine or Phyrexian Metamorph with some other cards on the board is like a swiss army knife.

At the end of the day, this is still a casual deck. Which is all it will ever be, so cards like Consecrated Sphinx and Karn, Liberated might be too high price to include, but they might be worth a shot.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Casual or Other Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2