Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Death's Shadow deck possible?

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks

Can a Suicide Shadow deck do good enough in this environment?
It's freaking awesome
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Meh it's ok
42%
 42%  [ 6 ]
No way it won't be able to deal with my super expensive JTMS
50%
 50%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 14

MTGmanLA

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They did a deck tech with a similar deck on Star City Games: Louisiville. I dont think the guy finished very well. I would link it but I think they frown on links so just go to the SCG website and find it in the coverage archives on SCG Open Series Louisville.
Ownj00

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm 16-0 in standard queues on modo with the mono red version, it's waaaay better then the BR or UR versions. this deck is definitely for real. not exaggerating the numbers at all either, i went from 1710 to 1840 without a loss.
GreenBear

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've heard a lot of people saying this has a legit good matchup vs cawblade, though it certainly looks like it will need more removal for that to be true and not just be another victim of turn 2 stoneforge Turn 3 eot flashout batterskull.
KnowN

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Tainted strike would be nice in the deck, You can win turn 3 if you play Immolating Souleater turn 2. Solid with kiln fiend also. Assault strobe and postmortum lunge are worth testing also.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1