Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

got a new program for magic....

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other Software

did you like the program?
yes
100%
 100%  [ 2 ]
no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

aninjatwitch

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 6:10 pm    Post subject: got a new program for magic.... Reply with quote

i find this a million times better than mws... i cant get mws to everwork, but within 5 minutes of downloading this i had my deck up and gaming. no rules though... but it is all free! the guy does this when he is bored at home. it has pics and every thing... with out even downloading other plug ins!!!!
javascript:emoticon('Arrow')http://www.lapathy.com/
Tao

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mws................... my white sister? me likey
xJudicatorx

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The pics look pretty cool - I'm downloading it now to try it out

Edit: Do I actually have to enter that I "own" 4 of each card before I can make a deck?
aninjatwitch

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xJudicatorx wrote:
The pics look pretty cool - I'm downloading it now to try it out

Edit: Do I actually have to enter that I "own" 4 of each card before I can make a deck?

There is a much easier way to upload with out search... He has video tutorials on his website. But when u use the txt.doc all u have to do is type the name of the card. If u have more than one u tab then inter the number of the card. The you hit import deck, then check for multiple matches then for misspellings. Then hit save. Then that's your deck!
AppleofEris

PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

But does it allow for sec codes?
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other Software All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1