Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

you've gotta be kidding me...

Goto page 1, 2  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic
Tao

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 8:23 am    Post subject: you've gotta be kidding me... Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnYhG_ekoH8

this really happened? somebody needs to beat these dudes for even thinking about making this.. not to mention the effort that went into all the production and auto-tuning crap...

and even worse is the people in the comments who actually like it. you should be ashamed.
xJudicatorx

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

While the music was pretty awful, the lyrics are hilarious and I rather enjoyed it.
GreenBear

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

:< don't quit your day job chapin. This is worse than those football songs they always bring out for the world cup.
tadashi93

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ManfredByron wrote:
:< don't quit your day job chapin. This is worse than those football songs they always bring out for the world cup.

LOL WORLD CUP IN FOOTBALL. you mean super bowl
GreenBear

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tadashi93 wrote:
ManfredByron wrote:

LOL WORLD CUP IN FOOTBALL. you mean super bowl

Nope i mean world cup, Im not american Im european.
GoneBananas
Level 1 Judge

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 11:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i never thought rebecca black could have competition for the worst song of all time, way to prove me wrong chapin!
GreenBear

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWBs0WFY8vk
Gracco

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I liked it. Or at least some of the other songs on the channel on youtube...
J_R

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tird_Ape wrote:
i never thought rebecca black could have competition for the worst song of all time, way to prove me wrong chapin!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLAMhTorPCk

this makes the song awesome
AppleofEris

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pro Tour San Juan won by Paulo!

Oh, and that song, while being a good song, just pisses me off. Wizards: give some love to RG.
Bushviper

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That song was pretty bad but this one was pretty awesome, seems like they are hit and miss:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKnpIh0SoKc
amorphis

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that ones not bad but try this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pi00ykRg_5c
Bushviper

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, get over it people. Rebecca Black was like 2 months ago, everyone on earth has seen it and its parodies by now, including the Steven Colbert one and the death metal one. It is also not the original point of this threat. Also, you realize all of you giving Rebeca Black more and more publicity promotes this sort of thing happening again, some talentless person with some money making terrible videos that go viral. Shut up about Rebeca Black already.
amorphis

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dicksnake the topic is: "you've gotta be kidding me.....", and personally every time i hear this chicks song i say to myself "you've gotta be kidding me.....", you might be a little less uptight if you stop standing in front of the mirror at night wondering why you are not as pretty as her or have half of the money she has gotten thru her lack of talent. The music industry is full of talentless people that have still made it big, if you need examples try anything on billboards top 100.
This is america and i dont care what kind of scam your pulling, if it makes you money then i say more power to you!
Bushviper

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If that is what you honestly think you just fail at logic. Sorry bro.

Also, she is not in the least bit attractive to me at least. But I suppose if you were a 13 year old I guess you could call her attractive...maybe?...
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2