Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Create-a-card: Round 37


Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
 
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic
Author Message
Jacois



Joined: 05 Sep 2004
Posts: 1201

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 8:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Controlled Echo 2UU
Instant *Rare*

You may exile a card named Controlled Echo from your graveyard rather than pay Controlled Echo's mana cost.

Counter target spell.
Back to top
KnowN



Joined: 20 Jul 2005
Posts: 240

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Artificial Sun - WUBRG
Artifact (Mythic)

You may sacrifice 3 basic lands with different names rather that pay Artificial Suns mana cost.

As long as Artificial Sun is in your graveyard you have no maximum hand size.

Tap: Add WUBRG to your mana pool.

WUBRG, sacrifice 3 basic lands with different names: Gain 8 Life, Draw 4 cards, each opponent sacrifices 3 creatures, Deal 8 damage to target player and return all land cards in your graveyard to your hand.


It destroys everything, until there is nothing left to destroy. Then you can control it.
Back to top
MassO



Joined: 10 Mar 2006
Posts: 260

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jacois wrote:
Controlled Echo 2UU
Instant *Rare*

You may exile a card named Controlled Echo from your graveyard rather than pay Controlled Echo's mana cost.

Counter target spell.


This is way to broken and will never get made.

imagine, counterspell, mana leak, this broken card, in say a wizards deck that also counters spells. your opponent would never be able to cast anything.
Back to top
Rag_garn



Joined: 07 Jan 2011
Posts: 56

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Void Voyage 1BB
Instant - Uncommon
If a creature you control would be put into a graveyard this turn you may pay 3 life instead of ~ casting cost.

Destroy target creature it can't be regenerated.
Back to top
MassO



Joined: 10 Mar 2006
Posts: 260

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KnowN wrote:
Artificial Sun - WUBRG
Artifact (Mythic)

You may sacrifice 3 basic lands with different names rather that pay Artificial Suns mana cost.

As long as Artificial Sun is in your graveyard you have no maximum hand size.

Tap: Add WUBRG to your mana pool.

WUBRG, sacrifice 3 basic lands with different names: Gain 8 Life, Draw 4 cards, each opponent sacrifices 3 creatures, Deal 8 damage to target player and return all land cards in your graveyard to your hand.


It destroys everything, until there is nothing left to destroy. Then you can control it.



Again, broken......2nd turn this can go off with and explore and a bop........you lay a 5 mana creature on turn 2, 4th turn you have more land in play, so then you activate this card, and boom, all the land you just sac'ed and the one's before are back in your hand and you you have the only creature on the board with a 16 life swing.....funny just funny.
Back to top
Ireland[CHI]



Joined: 20 Mar 2007
Posts: 42

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

winter 2UU

instant {u}

if your opponent control a Forest or a Mountain you may cast Winter without paying his mana cost.


remove target spell. if that spell is RED or GREEN scry 2.
draw a card.


hot? what is that? - some guy walking on the snow.


Last edited by Ireland[CHI] on Tue May 03, 2011 10:07 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top
Rag_garn



Joined: 07 Jan 2011
Posts: 56

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 10:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Masso: I believe there is already a judge for this round, if you didn't figure that out yourself.
Back to top
fr3dom07



Joined: 26 Sep 2010
Posts: 37

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Time of Gays 4UB

Enchantment "Rare"

You may cast Time of Gays without paying it's mana cost if you stand on the top of the table, ask the attention of all, and anounce loudly that you are gay

At the beggining of your upkeep or whenever you kiss a boy, you may put a gay counter on Time of gays

T:Remove X gay counters, You may cast X cards you own outside the game that were created in a "create a card" competition without paying their mana costs

"Yeeeeeees!!!! It's my time"
Back to top
Antlia



Joined: 25 Apr 2011
Posts: 5

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Organized retreat - 1WW

Instant (Uncommon)

You may return a creature you control to your hand rather than pay Organized retreat's casting cost.

Return a creature you control to your hand and put into play a creature that has a lower converted mana cost.

Even when they're fleeing, the knights are a though as steel.


Last edited by Antlia on Tue May 03, 2011 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
KnowN



Joined: 20 Jul 2005
Posts: 240

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MassO wrote:
KnowN wrote:
Artificial Sun - WUBRG
Artifact (Mythic)

You may sacrifice 3 basic lands with different names rather that pay Artificial Suns mana cost.

As long as Artificial Sun is in your graveyard you have no maximum hand size.

Tap: Add WUBRG to your mana pool.

WUBRG, sacrifice 3 basic lands with different names: Gain 8 Life, Draw 4 cards, each opponent sacrifices 3 creatures, Deal 8 damage to target player and return all land cards in your graveyard to your hand.


It destroys everything, until there is nothing left to destroy. Then you can control it.



Again, broken......2nd turn this can go off with and explore and a bop........you lay a 5 mana creature on turn 2, 4th turn you have more land in play, so then you activate this card, and boom, all the land you just sac'ed and the one's before are back in your hand and you you have the only creature on the board with a 16 life swing.....funny just funny.



Believe it or not create a card competitions are not that big a part of my life, if i lose cause my card is too broken i will get over it. obviously you cannot handle when someone makes a broken card for fun, so everyone please take caution for Mass0's health.

That being said, you need 3 DIFFERENT basic lands in play so very not so likely to be on turn two, and if someone has artifact hate you probably lose the game.
Back to top
kumagmd



Joined: 15 Feb 2009
Posts: 307

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Calm
GGGGG
Enchantment - R
You, permanents and spells you control have shroud.
If an opponent targeted you, a permanent or a spell you control with any spell or ability, Calm gains flash and you may sacrifice a basic forest instead of paying Calm's casting cost.
Back to top
blitzer2k7



Joined: 12 Jul 2007
Posts: 412

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greatest Good 2BG

Enchantment - Rare

Sacrifice a creature: Draw cards equal to sacrificed creatures power then lose life equal to its toughness.

If a spell or ability would cause you to discard Greatest Good, you may put it into play instead.
Back to top
LLSheep



Joined: 25 May 2006
Posts: 35

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Postordain
U
Enchantment

Rare

You may scry 2 and draw a card instead of paying Postordain's mana cost.

When you tap a land for blue mana, that land produces no mana instead. Sacrifice Postordain.


Last edited by LLSheep on Wed May 04, 2011 2:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
Balaviaris



Joined: 15 Feb 2009
Posts: 339

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dream Within a Nightmare - XU

Instant - Mythic Rare

You may exile the top X cards of your library instead of paying [card name]'s mana cost, where X can't be greater than the number of cards in your library.

Target opponent puts the top X cards of his or her library into his or her graveyard, and skips his or her next draw step.

"Fall asleep, and pray you never wake up..." - Aeralius, Dreamcrusher of Karkossa.
Back to top
Monoyellow



Joined: 28 May 2008
Posts: 6

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 5:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Draining Tutor - 3BB

Sorcery - Rare

You can pay half your life rounded up instead of paying Draining Tutor's mana cost.

Search your library for a card and put it in your hand. Shuffle your library afterwards.

You are still way too strong to really need my help - Liliana Vess
Back to top
Display posts from previous:   
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

 


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All content on this page may not be reproduced without consent of Magic-League Directors.
Magic the Gathering is TM and copyright Wizards of the Coast, Inc, a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc. All rights reserved.


About Us | Contact Us | Privacy Policy