Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need dudes to playtest with on MWS? Post up in hurr!!!

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks
Tao

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can test playing UB control around this time on weekdays (7pm eastern).. I'm not really qualified to play caw blade and I don't play ramp decks (valakut). Just hit me up on chat or PM me, I'm a nice guy everywhere but m-l forums
DaveLombJr

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could play Caw-Blade if you want on weekends or holiday time since i'm studying but generally I will be avaliable Smile
eternal42

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if you ever see eternal42 on mwsplay, feel free to hit me up for a game. I keep really odd hours tho.
ManaLeak

PostPosted: Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:29 pm    Post subject: Obviously :D Reply with quote

If you ever were in the irc chat when I am on I will test anything you wish.

I am very over analytical though and it has been a drawback.

I am a control player and perfer Ux decks over smash and bash aggro. I play in 2 hour spurts and always in MWS. School is done so I am free tommorow around 2-4pm and 1-3am. like I said best way to reach me is in MIRC #magic-league
GreenBear

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd be happy to dedicate some time after may 12th, final exam for the semester is then.
Yavimaya73

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so...no girls allowed? or only dudes? oh wait...forgot...most of you probably dont know what a girl is..sorry.
Sligh_Reborn

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I need Standard testing partners. Dudes and girls are allowed. Yay for equal opportunity MTG.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1