Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My girlfriend

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic
caesarthehun

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:52 pm    Post subject: My girlfriend Reply with quote

My girlfriend left me.
For playing magic ten hours a day but not her.
I watched her new boyfriend beat the shit out of my kindest friend with a perfectly tuned type 1.5 affinity build.
But my kithkin build is still well above his.
Goldmeadow harrier WTF?
Karma.

Happy spring break college students Very HappyVery Happy
magicman85

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pics?
mossivo1986

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

or it didn't happen.
tchiseen

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone who plays with kithkins deserves to be fapping
Tao

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this embarrassing thread is exactly why i don't tell people that i play magic
maps

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jonproject wrote:
this embarrassing thread is exactly why i don't tell people that i play magic
caesarthehun

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No pics, because there is no basis in reality. Its a poem in which creative license was used. Glad to see all the haters who still care though <3.
tchiseen

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

caesarthehun wrote:
No pics, because there is no basis in reality. Its a poem in which creative license was used. Glad to see all the haters who still care though <3.

GreenBear

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now with that stupid bitch out the way you can focus on becoming a magic pro and realize your full potential.

Also if you have a job or career of any sort, you need to get rid of this as it also it getting in the way of your success as a 'pro gamer' (ugly form of bum, with no interests in common with girls).

Once you have no girl and no job or any other sort of commitment ie kids (if you have these it is best to smoother them with a pillow), other interests sports, music, films all must be sacrificed in pursuit of magical perfection. Note being a student is also acceptable, as this pacifies your mum and dad who's basement you are living in whilst, you build up your magical resume until its so impressive if surpasses kai buddes and jon finkels records combined.

At this point when u have no job, no girl, live in your mum and dads basement and are the greatest magic player in the world you can look back at yourself and say WINNER! Announce your retirement from magic to take up call of duty professionally, which has the added bonus it is less financially rewarding.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1