Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Really crappy to get second in a trial when....

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Limited
zebo_88

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShadowSkill wrote:

Yes he is being retarded-sarcastic. The point I was making is that if the person in question truly wanted to play me, like the 6 people ahead of him, then he would have at least for a split second, clicked his freaking mouse a few times, like all those before him, and played me. He told me, however, that his deck sucked.

Every player always says his deck sucks.. Razz
Weedmonkey
Coverage Director
Level 4 Judge

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

To address a couple of things:

Conkisstador: There are times where we only ban people from the channel and not from the website. That rule is in effect for that reason.

Shadowskill: A couple of points:

* When people refer to bad MWS players, they refer to MWSPlay (which admittedly, does have shockers).

* We don't force players to use any play application. If there's one application that players dislike, then they should switch to another one. There's been a shift since the beginning of the year in this regard, and hopefully it continues so we have less disgruntled players.

* In regard to the rules, there is conduct which isn't unsporting conduct, but neither is it conduct that players would consider sporting. Because of this, ultimately it's up to the community to determine what they want out of Magic-League Smile
MarkovXII

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hotsoup: Anyways, this is why I don't play sealed with a large number of players. In the end, it all comes down to who has the best pool/bombs/removal. If your pool sucks, you lose. I play magic for skill, not luck.

R u implying that sealed takes less skill than other formats? I think ppl would beg to differ, granted may not be as taxing as drafting but even a great sealed can lose against an ok sealed if the players skill differs......same with constructed, even good decks lose with bad players(and somtimed good players will win with bad decks)

PS. if you want to elminate the luck from magic, you should just go play chess.........
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Limited All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2