Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

tcgplayer.com trustworthy?

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic
Kyle1337

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know about tcgplayer but I have bought cards from Starcitygames before and they were timley and i got the cards in great condition. They were so carefully wrapped in the package and protected took me 5 minutes to open them.
Kookie_Mnstr

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have had great results from magicinferno.com and starcitygames.com. both make sure your cards get to you in great conditoin and they are also pretty fast on gettin them there. if i were you i'd go with either of these. (also magicinferno.com is one of the cheapest places i've found so far.) Wink
gypsy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

go to facetofacegames.com
caesarthehun

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

seriously, i have bought every t2 deck I have ever owned from these guys. trust tcgplayer.com.
Sniper1

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Star City is not a market, it is just a separate vendor that works off their own market. TCGPlayer is a collection of 50+ vendors doing the same thing. I suggest that you use TCGPlayer as a trading market and use cardshark.com to sell. Thats what I do.
MarkovXII

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cardshark.com is a really good place to buy and sell cards, buy its like eBay (not an auction), there are a lot of sellers so don't necessarily go with the cheapest price. Check out their feedback and how long they've been selling. If your willing to take a chance you can get some cards for extremely cheap.

BTW from what Ive seen TGC player is kinda expensive
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1