Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Create a Card: Round 8


Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
 
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic
Author Message
dongs



Joined: 09 Jan 2010
Posts: 22

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:52 am    Post subject: Create a Card: Round 8 Reply with quote

Create a card: Round 8

Rulez:
1. Judge posts the card criteria;
2. People make card based on the criteria;
3. Judge picks a winner; and
4. The winner becomes the judge for the next round.
---
Criteria
1. Does this card follow the challenge? Y/N
1. Would this card ever see print? Y/N
2. Is it a well-designed card?
3. Is it a good card?
---
Challenge
Design an M12 uncommon that is a limited bomb, e.g. Overrun, Fireball, or Mind Control.
Back to top
bugaga



Joined: 17 Feb 2007
Posts: 9

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2RRR
Sorcery (Uncommon)
Gain control of all creatures target player controls until end of turn. Untap those creatures. They gain haste until end of turn.
The light of reason is dying in insane masses.


Last edited by bugaga on Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
Delicious



Joined: 08 Jun 2007
Posts: 883

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ovbatrol
X6GGUUR

Deal x damage to target creature or player. You may pay 1 for ever additional target for the damage to be split up too. Untap and gain control of target creature until end of turn. It gains haste. All creatures you control get +3/+3 and trample until end of turn

Flavor: "Commander said everything but the kitchen finks...."
Back to top
GreenBear



Joined: 27 Jul 2010
Posts: 901

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Delicious wrote:
Ovbatrol
X6GGUUR

Deal x damage to target creature or player. You may pay 1 for ever additional target for the damage to be split up too. Untap and gain control of target creature until end of turn. It gains haste. All creatures you control get +3/+3 and trample until end of turn

Flavor: "Commander said everything but the kitchen finks...."


This card is unplayable in limited.
Back to top
derflippi
Level 4 Judge


Joined: 19 Mar 2005
Posts: 1402
Location: Weiterstad

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2WW - Follow Justice
Instant - Uncommon
Exile two target attacking creatures.

Learn to do right! Seek justice, encourage the oppressed. Defend the cause of the fatherless, plead the case of the widow.
-Isaiah 1:17


Last edited by derflippi on Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
Lynolf



Joined: 25 Aug 2007
Posts: 546

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:40 pm    Post subject: Razor Wind Drake Reply with quote

Razor Wind Drake | 3UU
Creature - Drake (U)
Flying
Whenever Razor Wind Drake deals combat damage to a player, you may return target nonland permanent that player controls to it's owner's hand.
Sailors have learned the hard way that it's better to return to the land when the winds start to change.

Let me just point out that all those cards are stupidly overpowered and would never be printed as uncommons, besides Flippi's card. Mr. Green
Back to top
Delicious



Joined: 08 Jun 2007
Posts: 883

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ManfredByron wrote:
Delicious wrote:
Ovbatrol
X6GGUUR

Deal x damage to target creature or player. You may pay 1 for ever additional target for the damage to be split up too. Untap and gain control of target creature until end of turn. It gains haste. All creatures you control get +3/+3 and trample until end of turn

Flavor: "Commander said everything but the kitchen finks...."


This card is unplayable in limited.


And how is that?
Back to top
aqualad33
Level 1 Judge


Joined: 18 Jan 2010
Posts: 272

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bloody Disagreement 2RR
Sorcery uncommon

chose two target creatures, they do damage to each other equal to their power

"IT'S TOE-MAH-TOE #$%*!!!!!!!!!!"
Back to top
GoneBananas
Level 1 Judge


Joined: 09 Dec 2006
Posts: 329

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Control Mind 3UU
Aura- Enchantment (U)
Creature Enchant
Enchanted creature control you.

Because renaming cards is cool
--Wizards flavor text writer #12
Back to top
derflippi
Level 4 Judge


Joined: 19 Mar 2005
Posts: 1402
Location: Weiterstad

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Re: bugagas suggestion.
Look at:
Insurrection {5RRR} |Sorcery| Untap all creatures and gain control of them until end of turn. They gain haste until end of turn. HOP-R,ONS-R,Vin,Leg,Cla,ONSBC
Back to top
GreenBear



Joined: 27 Jul 2010
Posts: 901

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Delicious wrote:
ManfredByron wrote:
Delicious wrote:
Ovbatrol
X6GGUUR

Deal x damage to target creature or player. You may pay 1 for ever additional target for the damage to be split up too. Untap and gain control of target creature until end of turn. It gains haste. All creatures you control get +3/+3 and trample until end of turn

Flavor: "Commander said everything but the kitchen finks...."


This card is unplayable in limited.


And how is that?


It costs 11 mana to play and is 3 coloured.
Back to top
Listenboi



Joined: 07 Oct 2010
Posts: 18

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Duster 1UR
Sorcery U

target creature gets +6-1 until end of turn and cannot be blocked except by creatures with flying or reach.

sacrifice creature at the end of turn


This is soo kw0olawlleww...
Back to top
blitzer2k7



Joined: 12 Jul 2007
Posts: 412

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hallowed Justice 3WWW

Enchantment - Uncommon

1WW, T, Sacrifice a creature: Destroy target attacking creature. Activate this ability only once per turn and only if you are the defending player.

3WWW, Remove Hallowed Justice from the game: Return each creature from your graveyard to the battlefield. Activate this ability only if it is your turn.
Back to top
Sorrel



Joined: 10 Apr 2006
Posts: 57

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forbidden Grove | 2GG
Enchantment - Uncommon

At the beginning of your end step, place 2 +1/+1 counters on target creature.
Back to top
HujuVanikil



Joined: 12 Sep 2009
Posts: 173

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2011 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crop Duster 2UU
Creature - Elemental
Uncommon

Flying, Fear

When Crop Duster enters the battlefield, return all lands you control to owners hand.

When Crop Duster deals combat damage to an opponent, that player returns three lands to their owners hand.

4/4
Back to top
Display posts from previous:   
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

 


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All content on this page may not be reproduced without consent of Magic-League Directors.
Magic the Gathering is TM and copyright Wizards of the Coast, Inc, a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc. All rights reserved.


About Us | Contact Us | Privacy Policy