Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New NetDraft Picture Software. -- CardHover.

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other Software
Raithor

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hrm... trying to use this in windows vista, and it crashes after I give it the path to my pics folder... any ideas?

Edit: Weird... it just worked itself out O_o.
adn

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 4:32 am    Post subject: Source Reply with quote

Hi, I have a problem with the sources they don't appear.

I was wondering if it's possible to compile it with a different .NET framework.

At least, I'm running everything in wine (Linux) and there are some problems installing the .NET 4.0.
Any help is appreciated... Very Happy
Burton911

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

could you please reup the Programm (exe and source)

thx in advance
zebo_88

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, I start thanking you braden for this brilliant idea; i have some issues with isd dfc's pics: I renamed all of them in order to get MWS read them (my mws and nd have same patch), example: MWS's patch reads Civilized Scholar/Homicidal Brute, but i cannot put / in pictures' names so i renamed them without spaces and symbols. So my picture is named CivilizedScholarHomicidalBrute.full and MWS does read it, but CardHover doesn't. Since i cannot put / in pics names, is there a way to make them readable by CardHover? thanks again.
braden

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:04 pm    Post subject: Wow Reply with quote

Hey everyone, sorry it's been so long since I've posted....since I published this thread I have been very busy working on my degree. Someone is taking over dev on this and hopefully it will be a nice product, in the mean time, check out my github repo here for the source http://github.com:bradens/CardHover and the exe can be downloaded by getting the .exe in the bin directory. Cheers!
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other Software All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2