Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cockatrice, a new program better then MWS

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other Software
dragonhand

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:24 pm    Post subject: Cockatrice, a new program better then MWS Reply with quote

How about a better system then MWS where you dont get beated by 5 turns without a single land draw, hmm, scrue it should I say reach the 45th draw on the deck and having 12 copys of 3 cards still there?, how about drawing having half of your lands into play after 10 draws?

There is a better soft then mws that is working so much better, not only on the sufler issue, that it's a huge one taking the realism of every game, but you wont disconect every 2 min.

Cockatrice works gr8, it does not have much ppl using it so far but its under development, so you can go to there forum and talk to devs. It's an ongoing progect and I belive Magic League should consider using it instead of MWS.

Try it out, the first Link is a tuturial to instal, the 2 one is the site to download. Most of the comands are = to mws so its easy to adapt.

http://www.eternal-central.com/?p=1115
http://www.cockatrice.de/

Note: these is a copy from another post, made for the only reason to address a wide variety of users. If any forum rule is being broken, I leave my apologies in advance.
GoneBananas
Level 1 Judge

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm glad you posted this here, a general magic-league issue is spammers!
Pins4Sins

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is nothing wrong with MWS. If you are trying to make money by making a new program, I suggest first reading the hundreds of thousands of program patents before you do so. Meanwhile MWS is perfect, its not flawed or anything and it works just fine. Luck happens to be a factor in Magic anyways. Anything else is cheating the luck factor and that is not cool. Oh and I dislike the name of your program, but who needs more magic programs, go download MWS Mr. Cockatrice.
fubugi44

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First of all there are many bugs in MWS, like for example the arrow mechanic crashing thing, and the developer of MWS didn't finish fixing the bugs.
Pins4Sins

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nico wrote:
pins4sins: please keep your ton down a little.
Also, dragonhand. you may be interested in paragraph 4.4 of the infraction procedure guide

What?
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other Software All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1