Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wow guys, whine much

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues
StringTheory

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:56 pm    Post subject: Wow guys, whine much Reply with quote

- Magic-League Issues
Problems with bans or rulings don't belong here. Mail staff instead

You're hereby warned. Post deleted. - CMA-Flippi
R0B

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You think that sucks? One time I played FNM and got second place. I was tied with the first place winner down to the decimal of our tie-breakers. You know why the computer said he won? His name came first in alphabetical order...
My point here is I accepted graciously and took my second place winnings. Deal dude.
StringTheory

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol, don't care about the random tourney, it's the silly reactions. Not like it's a big deal or much.
Mizukage

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, its not that big of a deal so you get out of your way to whine in the forums. cool.
TacoMaster

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crai moar, emo kid.
Mykrob56
Level 1 Judge

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 11:47 pm    Post subject: Re: Wow guys, whine much Reply with quote

StringTheory wrote:
So Niknight gets his panties in a twist because I don't like the stupid life total garbage as a tiebreaker. I don't give a damn about a bunch of life totaled garbage tournaments, but banning me from the draft channel (basically the only interesting thing on the site?)

What, is no one allowed to tell you that this is really stupid? LOL man, it must really have hurt your feelings.

Sounds to me like the only person complaining is you. Rules are rules, that's how we deal with tiebreakers here.

Voicing your opinion is one thing, but do it in a "grown up" manner. We don't have to listen to "this is stupid blah blah blah".
StringTheory

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mizukage wrote:
yeah, its not that big of a deal so you get out of your way to whine in the forums. cool.
lol, just honestly something to do while reconnecting to the servers Wink
Magno-
Level 1 Judge

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

StringTheory:
You are the one whining, maybe you should check into the official rules and you will see that it's actually a DCI Rule.
I lost at GP Bruxelles in a Flight because it was an UW Mirror. It was 1-1 and time was up (We where shuffling for game 3) and the judge called sudden death. I was never more pissed of then that game, because his turn 1 play was the UW land that gains you 1 life.

But I accepted it. Why? Because it's a rule and you should know and accept the rules while playing in a tournament. So you probably bitched about it in the channel(s.)? And then you actually deserved the ban (Imho).

R0B wrote:
You think that sucks? One time I played FNM and got second place. I was tied with the first place winner down to the decimal of our tie-breakers. You know why the computer said he won? His name came first in alphabetical order...
My point here is I accepted graciously and took my second place winnings. Deal dude.

All 3 Tie-breakers the same? That should be impossible, right?
But if you guys are tied, then both should get a promo foil and same pack prize (Take first and second, divide it equally). So then there is no problem.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1