Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Playtesting Group

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic
ha897

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:08 pm    Post subject: Playtesting Group Reply with quote

Looking for a playtesting team. Already have one member.
Be prepared:
-to build decks that are top tier
-playtest in tournament style 2 rounds
-netdeck to see the various play styles ( we will be mainly building our own decks, but you will be required to netdeck, in order for everyone to have the maximum amount of playtesting, since netdecks have already won a tournament, it's a good idea to playtest against them)

do not respond if you:
-netdeck, and don't know how to deck build
-cannot play often (not too often, afterall)
-do not want to share your time with other people

this is great if you are tired of waiting endless hours, even days, for tc's to make minis, and are wanting to practice for an upcoming event. most of the time, meswplayer's are low quality and leave or don't have a suitable deck/sideboard.

reply to this thread, email me at whodidit94@gmail.com.
we will be using skype, so have a skype.
Actionjake

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i am looking for people to play with. i get tired of playing the same junky players in the MWS lobby. most of the players have bad manners or dont follow the rules. i dont use skype though i have a ventrillo server i use. i can requisition a room.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1