Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mono B

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks
Lurking

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:51 pm    Post subject: Mono B Reply with quote

Well I'm really not sure what type of deck this is... its a slow aggro I guess. It has insane synergy though and at times plays like a combo deck. I just wanted some outside imput on the deck so let me know what you think etc.

4x Tectonic Edge
4x Verdant Catacombs
16x Swamp

4x Bloodghast
4x Reassembling Skeletons
4x Viscera Seer
4x Mortician Beetle
4x Gatekeeper of Malakir
3x Pawn of Ulamog

3x Consuming Vapors
3x Grim Discovery
3x Eldrazi Monument
4x Culling Dais

The board changes between every tournament but generally include:
4x Duress
4x Vampire Hexmage

If anyone has any ideas on how to improve the deck please let me know. The general idea is to maximize rebuys to generate card advantage. I am considering adding 2-3 Lilianna Vess to search for specific cards and potentially ultimate but I don't know if this is the right approach.
Rikets

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no grave titan??? no corrupt??? no sign in blood? are you crazy?
muskogee

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

edited

I am thinking this deck needs mimic vat in it you can use their creatures as well as yours with it! and maybe nim deathmantle both have abilities to return creatures and i would play death mark side board
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1