Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hosting Drafts

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic
magicman85

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:17 pm    Post subject: Hosting Drafts Reply with quote

Can anyone explain how to host a draft. I have the drafting program, and I know how to get into my router from my browser, but whenever I try to host one everyone says they cant join. Plz help!
nopenopenope

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Depending on your router, there is an address you can enter in your navigator (firefox, ie, etc.)
Something like

Then you enter your password and you open the necessary port for netdraft.
I think there is something about that in the guyide of magic-league.
AppleofEris

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, he mentioned in his post that he already knows how to access the router's webpage.

What you need to do is to find the option for port-forwarding then forward the netdraft port to the ip address of your computer.

Note that in some dynamic routing systems, this can mean that you will have to statically assign yourself an IP, but in the case of a home network with few devices attached, I don't forsee that being a problem.
Mizukage

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

portforward.com

hope this helps
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1