Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What can i do to this deck to make it better

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Legacy (T1.5) Decks
Anarkist86

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:17 pm    Post subject: What can i do to this deck to make it better Reply with quote

thax

Last edited by Anarkist86 on Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:51 am; edited 1 time in total
NahHolmes

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this supposed to be a Legacy deck? If so #1 would be to add dual lands instead of shocklands.

5 mana in a deck without real mana ramp is approaching the realm of control only in Legacy since it is such a fast format. I've heard people say if you pay 5 mana for a card in Legacy it should win you the game on the spot. While that is a slight exaggeration 4x Baneslayer Angel is a bad idea as you will find yourself holding 2 quite a few games. Even 1 is a stretch really at such a high mana cost.

I'd cut some lands, 20 max probably less. I'd cut blue entirely, it's only holding you back and Noble Hierarch is only slowing you down. Replace Hierarch and Angel with Aggro creatures 2cmc or less Pridemage looks good. Cut atleast 2 Knights, you should be about to win by turn 4 most games, holding 2 Knights in hand is bad news. Bant Charm is really bad here, I'd add some Fireblasts and burn in their place. Where the extra lands go out maybe add something to help you filter your draws or more aggro. Sylvan Library is popular, Reckless Charge is scary for opponents. If you want to go the Blue route go straight Bant and never look back.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Legacy (T1.5) Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1