Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Pyromancer's Ascension and Storm spells

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Rulings
R3wind

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:35 am    Post subject: Pyromancer's Ascension and Storm spells Reply with quote

As I understand the rules, with Pyromancer's Ascension online if you play a storm spell you would only net one more copy. Is this correct? If you could copy the prestorm storm spell this could be very breakable.
Lynolf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Storm works only when you cast the spell, not when you copy it. Same goes for Pyromancer Ascension.

In other words, if you have Pyromancer Ascension on the battlefield, and, the following turn, cast three Pyretic Ritual, followed by an Ignite Memories, the Storm ability will put three copies of it onto the stack, and Pyromancer Ascension will put another copy of Ignite Memories onto the stack. In conclusion, you will have four copies of Ignite Memories on the stack, not six or seven, plus the original spell.

I hope I helped you. Mr. Green
R3wind

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is that I thought.
Tritemio

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And what happend with a kicked spell?
Valandor
Level 1 Judge

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A copy of a kicked spell is also kicked.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Rulings All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1