Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Searing Blaze

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Rulings
Kamperfoelie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:36 pm    Post subject: Searing Blaze Reply with quote

Situation:

I control Wall of Omens as my only creature. My opponent ha a plated geopede.

My opponent plays a land and casts searing blaze. In response I path to exile my Wall of Omens. Do I still take 3 damage?
Kurtgrunge

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:38 pm    Post subject: Re: Searing Blaze Reply with quote

Kamperfoelie wrote:
Situation:

I control Wall of Omens as my only creature. My opponent ha a plated geopede.

My opponent plays a land and casts searing blaze. In response I path to exile my Wall of Omens. Do I still take 3 damage?

Yes since when he cast searing blaze he has the two legal targets to cast it,then when it resolves it has one legal target and will resolve for the part that it can,which is the "target player" part.
Kamperfoelie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok thanks
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Rulings All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1