Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Naya speed it up

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks
Pillsburry

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 1:24 pm    Post subject: Naya speed it up Reply with quote

When I saw Vengevine I wanted to make a deck that abuses it. I made this deck in like 10 mins so bear with me, the concept is haste... Need help with the sb and manabase...

// Lands
3 [M10] Rootbound Crag
5 [RAV] Forest (2)
5 [BRB] Mountain (7)
5 [OD] Plains (3)
3 [ZEN] Arid Mesa
3 [ALA] Jungle Shrine

// Creatures
4 [ROE] Vengevine
4 [ARB] Bloodbraid Elf
4 [ALA] Rip-Clan Crasher
4 [ALA] Woolly Thoctar
4 [ARB] Cerodon Yearling
4 [ARB] Jund Hackblade

// Spells
4 [M10] Lightning Bolt
4 [CFX] Path to Exile
4 [ARB] Violent Outburst

// Sideboard
SB: 4 [CFX] Mark of Asylum
SB: 4 [ARB] Captured Sunlight
SB: 3 [ARB] Glory of Warfare
SB: 4 [M10] Celestial Purge

2-1 vs RDW
1-2 vs Brilliant Ult.
2-1 vs UWB Control
Alphakiller

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

a few things you might want to consider:

journey to nowhere/oblivion ring as some of your removal. it's the only spell that can hit emrakul, and if you're playing against polymorph (some pros are considering it a tier deck now), you'll be screwed as soon as that emrakul hits the table unless you have an answer.

since you might play enchantment based removal, some nasty tricks you could do with it is to steal a token then return the enchantment to your hand with Kor Skyfisher.

and finally... kor skyfisher has to be one of the best cards that synergize with vengevine i've ever seen. skyfisher comes into play, return skyfisher, cast, repeat. but this time you get a bunch of vengevines.
gypsy

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

just play boss naya with vengevine it has the most ways to return it, with bloodbraid elves, ranger of eos, kor skyfisher
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1