Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

mirc help

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues
Swarley

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:32 pm    Post subject: mirc help Reply with quote

So I am trying to connect to the server through mirc. I read the guide on the site, and it says to choose solidirc as my server. Solidirc doesn't show up as a choice in my list of servers though. I can tell that the guide is for an older version, is there something else I have to do to get on the server? I have the option to add a server, but don't know all of the info for solidirc. Thanks a lot!
plusua

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:07 pm    Post subject: Re: mirc help Reply with quote

Swarley wrote:
So I am trying to connect to the server through mirc. I read the guide on the site, and it says to choose solidirc as my server. Solidirc doesn't show up as a choice in my list of servers though. I can tell that the guide is for an older version, is there something else I have to do to get on the server? I have the option to add a server, but don't know all of the info for solidirc. Thanks a lot!

I can't connect either, wtf man? ANyone know if its worth trying to get in, do they already have the patch for ROE?
Edowardo

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Swarley to get in just go to calendar and theres a link for the IRC server.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1