Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

More newb questions for the noob.

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues
Murzam

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:09 pm    Post subject: More newb questions for the noob. Reply with quote

So I see lots of decks lists posted, and I was wondering how people go about getting a nice neat list of there deck without typing it all out or copying and pasting. Then sticking it in the forums?
gypsy

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

copy paste from workstation
TheGODehT

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Open the deck files in notepad instead of magic workstation.... then copy and paste the notepad text into the forum. Hope I helped. Smile
Murzam

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheGODehT wrote:
Open the deck files in notepad instead of magic workstation.... then copy and paste the notepad text into the forum. Hope I helped. Smile

Thanks!
Tao

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uhhhh... I'm pretty sure it's under Tools > Copy Deck to Clipboard > Copy to Clip
Edowardo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jonproject wrote:
Uhhhh... I'm pretty sure it's under Tools > Copy Deck to Clipboard > Copy to Clip
thats just the better way of doing it.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1