Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jund Agrro<<<<<*Poll*

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks

Is this a bad idea?
yes
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
no
24%
 24%  [ 6 ]
F*ck Jund
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

JustKenny

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:36 pm    Post subject: Jund Agrro<<<<<*Poll* Reply with quote

My friend suggested that i take this to FMN i think he is an idiot but we agreed that if i posted it here with a poll i would play it if it got enough votes.

// Lands
3 [M10] Dragonskull Summit
3 [H09] Forest
3 [H09] Mountain
4 [WWK] Raging Ravine
2 [H09] Rootbound Crag
4 [ALA] Savage Lands
4 [H09] Swamp
4 [ZEN] Verdant Catacombs

// Creatures
4 [ARB] Bloodbraid Elf
2 [ALA] Broodmate Dragon
4 [ARB] Putrid Leech
3 [CON] Hellspark Elemental
3 [ALA] Bloodgast

// Spells
1 [ARB] Bituminous Blast
4 [ALA] Blightning
4 [ZEN] Harrow
4 [M10] Lightning Bolt
2 [ARB] Maelstrom Pulse
2 [ARB] Terminate

// Sideboard
SB: 2 [ZEN] Goblin Ruinblaster
SB: 3 [M10] Great Sable Stag
SB: 3 [ARB] Thought Hemorrhage
SB: 3 [M10] Dragon's Claw
SB: 3 [M10] Deathmark
SB: 1 [ARB] Maelstrom Pulse
Bradgasm

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 7:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Probably the worst jund list I have ever seen.
chakal-PT

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, to be honest... I'm simply tired about JUND... I'm tired playing with it, tired to play against it... And this, cause there still are people, a lot of people, who don't get tired to play with it just cause it wins games... Well, call me stupid, but to me, Magic is a LOT MORE then winning games...

Anyway... I played a lot with JUND too, and I really had fun playing it, so I really believe that there are a couple of guys who play JUND cause they have fun doing it, and not just cause it wins games, like 90% of JUND players...

But getting to topic subject...

If you want to play JUND (no matter what your reasons are), just play the real deal! Don't try to change it just to say that you are playing your own JUND version or whatever...

You already have a lot JUND versions which you can work with!
Putrid Leech, Garruk, Siege Gang, Master of Wild, etc... Some versions use them, others don't...
You can focus on that, choosing which JUND version you like more and better adapts to your kind of play...

But please, don't try to turn JUND on something else... Cause it already are on his best, and every changes you gonna made, it will always be for worst and never for better... that's for sure...
Insom

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

27 lands? Needz moar skewt mawb.

Slightly faster with slightly outclassed creatures when compared to the rest of the meta is the place to be. Harrow tech is sweet and thrinax sucks so I vote no.
JustKenny

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am testing it and so far it has been very fast, turn 2 hellspark turn 3 harrow unearth hellspark/play bloodgast/leach. cascading into harrow is not bad cause then you can play one of the many 2 drops. I still like regular jund but this is not horrible in this meta. if you have some free time try it out. there may be some potential for harrow over rampant in non-ramp jund.

also thx to all who voted against the deck cause i did not want to take this to fmn.
XxPeetxX

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya i can see this list working very well... and taking out thrinax is just a bad idea... that is one of the best cards in the deck. A bad jund list is all I see. If you dont like to play jund go play something else and lose to jund
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1