Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

About MSW pics. :)

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS)
littleletler

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The easiest thing I have found is a site that has all the pictures broken up by sets so you can download whichever sets you want (kind of annoying if you just want them all at once). I can't remember the exact name of the site but it's the first site suggested if you go to google and search for "mws pics." It's something like mtgbr or something.

But you go there, click the set you want, click download, then extract the file into your "Pics" folder located in your "Magic Workstation" folder.

Hope this is general enough but still detailed enough.
Kienan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish people would read. This is like the fourth or fifth time, at least, that I've answered this question...and I don't even post much here.

Anyway, that aside, I am happy to help out. Smile

This page has links to everything you should need. But to go even more in depth, download the Worldwake patch here, and the images from here. Grab the COMPLETE 10E HQ PICS and the LORWYN UPDATE at the top of the page, and then every other set after that you need. I suggest Full (as opposed to Cropped), as it looks most like the real Magic cards. You can also just look through the MediaFire folder and search out ever set you need.

All those links are referenced on the main page that I linked first, I just expanded upon it to make it even simpler.

Enjoy!
nopenopenope

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

www.google.com
Kienan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ironicus wrote:
www.google.com

Not nearly snarky enough.

Here.

Fixed. Very Happy
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS) All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1