Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

T2 rotation?

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks
Wulfpak

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:52 pm    Post subject: T2 rotation? Reply with quote

I amn trying to get back into mtg irl, and I was wondering if someone could please clear this issue up for me: what sets are legal in T2 at the moment, is it M10/Shards/Reborn/Conflux/Zendikar/Worldwake? Also what sets will be legal post rotation and most importantly when is the rotation for standard? Thanks in advance.
cerka6

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the sets you listed are the current T2 format. there is one more set in zendikar block that releases in april. after that the next block will release some time this fall. when that set releases all 3 alara sets will rotate out.
Thran_Golem

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Currently: Shards of Alara, Conflux, Alara Reborn, M10, Zendikar, Worldwake

April: Rise of the Eldrazi is added.

July: M11 is added (note that M10 does NOT rotate out at this time).

October: "Prosper" (the unannounced fall large set) is added, while Alara block and M10 rotate out. This leavs Zendikar, Worldwake, Rise of the Eldrazi, M11, and the unannounced large set in standard.
vitorrioz

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have also just been getting back into magic, and my friend who was trying (he's so bad) to get back in said something about a new change after m11 involving the two most recent core sets staying in?
Thran_Golem

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vitorrioz wrote:
I have also just been getting back into magic, and my friend who was trying (he's so bad) to get back in said something about a new change after m11 involving the two most recent core sets staying in?

The two newest core sets will be in standard for about 2 months. Instead of M10 rotating out when M11 is released (as was done previously), it will rotate out in October along with Alara block. So for the period between the release of M11 and the fall large expansion, there will be 2 core sets in standard.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1