Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

anyone have deck list for the pro tour

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks
Burton911

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

click me
TwiStar

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

am i the only one who doesn't understand 1 plains in Nasif/Chapin UW control's SB?
gypsy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TwiStar wrote:
am i the only one who doesn't understand 1 plains in Nasif/Chapin UW control's SB?

probably for when u want an extra land or to switch for a tectonic edge when u play vs decks that its bad agaisnt
TheGODehT

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:03 am    Post subject: Runeflare? Reply with quote

Does anyone know where or if we can get lists that didn't do well? I want to see the 4 runeflare lists and analyze them to see the pros' take on the deck. I have a feeling a lot of them were trying to do it in ways that weren't ideal for this metagame and probably could've had better results with a different build.... so I really want to see those runeflare lists if anyone has access to them. Thanks. Smile (P.S. They were all < 50% wins if that helps in the search for them...)
onecleanceli

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

irishpimp wrote:
gypsy wrote:
TwiStar wrote:

probably for when u want an extra land or to switch for a tectonic edge when u play vs decks that its bad agaisnt

for fire walker sb helps the curve

on top of not necessarily needing an actual 15th card in there.. the deck is very strong and after swiss chapin ended 14th with it... would have loved to have seen him make top 8
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1