Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Manabarbs and Siege-Gang

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Rulings
Pillsburry

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:05 pm    Post subject: Manabarbs and Siege-Gang Reply with quote

I have 6 life, my oppo has 5 life. I have siege-gang + 2 goblin in play, can I tap 6 mana put the manabarbs on stack for each trigger and sac 3 goblins killing my opponent b4 I take 6 dmg?
DARKING
Level 3 Judge

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, what you describe is a perfectly legal play.
warp_gaming

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yep. manabarbs is a trigger, so you do have the opportunity to respond.
SniperMayer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Razz Siege-Gang for the bang!
Rockets

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I might be wrong here but I'm pretty sure neither player loses nor wins until the stack has completely resolved, resulting in a draw in this situation.
Hardtrack

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rockets wrote:
I might be wrong here but I'm pretty sure neither player loses nor wins until the stack has completely resolved, resulting in a draw in this situation.

Sadly, you would be wrong.

First off, the stack is a zone, like your hand or graveyard and thus can't resolve. Objects on it resolve.

Secondly, State-based Actions (including the one that makes players with zero life lose) are checked right before anyone gets priority. And after each object resolves, players get priority.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Rulings All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1