Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Wur Luminarch Control for states

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks
Rith54154

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:13 pm    Post subject: Wur Luminarch Control for states Reply with quote

I plan on taking this to states in Madison on December 5th, i think this deck can do well with all the boros and jund running around. I have played this matchup agianst boros and jund quite alot and the mu is pretty decent, tell me what you think

LAND (25)
4x Arid Messa
4x Scalding Tarn
2x Crumbling Necropolis
2x Seaside Citadel
3x Rupture Spire
4x Plains
3x Island
3x Mountain

CREATURES (3)
3x Wall of Denial

PLANESWALKERS (11)
2x Elspeth
3x Jace
4x Ajani Vengent
2x Chandra Nelar

SPELLS (21)
3x Luminarch Ascesion
4x Path to Exile
4x Lighting Bolt
4x Day of Judgement
3x Intimatation Bolt
2x Martial Coup
1x Obleisk of Alara

SIDEBOARD (15)
2x Pyroclasm (Boros)
3x Kor Santifiers (Killing o-rings on walkers, needle etc...)
3x Celestrial Purge (Other walkers, Jund)
4x Negate (Control)
1x Luminarch Ascenion (Control)
2x Double Negative (Control)

The deck is pretty self explanitory, play luminarch ascension play walkers get 4 counters on luminarch and win the game. Has lot of spot removal for fast decks like boros and jund. Planeswalkers, DoJ, and Wall of denial helps you ascend pretty easily.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1