Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Great Debate.


Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic
Author Message
Boba383



Joined: 26 Sep 2005
Posts: 72

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

here's the problem....trying convince conspiracy theorists that they are wrong or people who think conspiracy theorists are full of shit are actually telling us the truth is about as worthwhile as trying to convince the Pope that God is not real.

Personally, Maddock has a great theory on why all the conspiracy theorists are wrong (at least in my eyes).

On a more serious note, no I am not going to watch the movies. Why? It will be a waste of my time, I won't believe whatever is said in the clips, I will still think Charlie Sheen and all others who believe this to be full of shit, and frankly there are so many other things to deal with right now there isn't a whole lot we can do....and why the hell are people crediting one of the greatest dupes on the world population to one of the stupidest men to ever run a country? I will never know.....

Not trying to insult anyone, but like I said, trying to convince me that you aren't full of shit is about as worthwhile as telling Muslims that Allah doesn't exist or telling Al Gore that global warming is a farce, about as futile as explaining to British that color is not spelled with a u....oh and to this lady explaining the basic principles of science =P:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_c6HsiixFS8
Back to top
Hank333



Joined: 23 Oct 2006
Posts: 309
Location: San Antoni

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Boba23:
you have the same brick wall in your mind that you are claiming that "conspiracy theorist" have.

What is interesting about 9/11. There are splinter groups... groups designed based around lies in order to discredit 9/11 truth as a whole.
EG: "no planes" theories. Something i do not believe, why? Because the facts don't suggest it.

Obviously... if you don't care, there is nothing i can do... You don't care. I think its remarkable your don't care but... what can I do?

The video i suggest you watch though is very respectful, and very potent. It isn't wild conspiracy theories, it just poses questions, if you watched it, you'd have questions too. I don't claim to have an answer.
You play Magic: the gathering 10 hours a week, WTF else better shit you got going on then figuring out what happened in a huge event like 9/11. I am sure most of you have watched porn for more then 20 minutes of your life... Trust me that is less beneficial to our society then watching one of these videos...

In the future, people are going to laugh at how stupid we were in this time period. How we could be duped just because the media told us what was true... Or we will be dead.

It might be a worth while venture to replicate 9/11 on a large scale... for science... to bad that would cost around a billion dollars to complete...
Back to top
Hank333



Joined: 23 Oct 2006
Posts: 309
Location: San Antoni

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If anyone would be interest in a real debate, i'd love to be your 9/11 truther to debate with. In this forum, with a locked topic in which only people who are committed to the debate can speak. An %100 open forum would lead to an unbalanced debate, but if 2 or 3 people want to discuss seriously the issue of 9/11. I'd love to. If there are any ground rules you need, i am happy with that.(for example you may wants sources attached, or you would wish that videos not be used as evidence. A different forum. whatever ground rules you choose.) I would keep the debate as fair and reasonable as possible. To for warn you, My position is that Official story is wrong. I am not able to claim preciously what really happened. Doing so would lead to speculation. My position is that I debunk pretty much every aspect of the official story, and indicate that there is a criminal element within our government(not the government as a whole) which is at least partial responsible for 9/11. I will not assume, that because I get no takers, that I am right. I am not going to say that. I know people are busy and don't want to worry about BS like this. I am just putting this option out there.
Any takers PM with and details....
Back to top
rentintin3



Joined: 11 Dec 2008
Posts: 73

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will. I watched all the vids you put up. And I think your a nut job... I would to crush you. Twisted Evil

But before we go any farther I would like to discuss the level of involvement 1 would have to have to be considered part of the conspirisy?
Back to top
Omnomcake



Joined: 27 Oct 2005
Posts: 92

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think we are all missing the real issue here, and that is the fact that apparently none of you actually know how to speak the english language.... There are more typos in this thread than there are holes in these 'conspiracy theories'. People who think 9/11 was government run and done are stupider than average people who want to believe this because it makes them feel better about themselves. Quit being dumb.
Back to top
Hank333



Joined: 23 Oct 2006
Posts: 309
Location: San Antoni

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rentintin3 wrote:
I will. I watched all the vids you put up. And I think your a nut job... I would to crush you. Twisted Evil

But before we go any farther I would like to discuss the level of involvement 1 would have to have to be considered part of the conspirisy?


I don't understand your question, frankly I don't intend on naming names or pointing fingers. Now what we need to an OP to volunteer as a moderator to keep people not interested in the debate from shouting "idiot stupid moron conspiracy nut job!" Only people invited to the debate get to say that.

Omnomcake:
If a moderated debate takes place... don't worry, i'll double check my grammar... btw you are not exactly a master of English yourself...
Back to top
coolcreep



Joined: 18 Feb 2006
Posts: 588

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

rentintin3 wrote:
I will. I watched all the vids you put up. And I think your a nut job... I would to crush you. Twisted Evil

But before we go any farther I would like to discuss the level of involvement 1 would have to have to be considered part of the conspirisy?


You sheeple, you all think alike. Those vids are just the surface. Think about how much those vids swayed you, and multiply it by 1000, and thats how much you should be swayed. And if you say "oh they didn't sway me at all and 1000x0=0" then that only proves that you believe whatever the mathematicians (read: government agents) want you to. Does it make sense for something to be multiplied by ONE FUCKING THOUSAND and not getting any bigger? Fuck no. Thats why the 9/11 official story, along with the official story of the titanic, are both bullshit. The truth is that the government controls everything. They control the media and the planes and the buildings. Hell, for all I know its the government making me type this to try to scare you off the real truth. But don't let them manipulate you like that. You need to wake up and smell the coffee, or at least the burning rubble mixed with lies. Did you even know that in a book written in 1898, thats over 15 years BEFORE the titanic "sunk", a man wrote a book about a ship called Titan getting hit by an iceberg and sinking? Is this just a coincidence, or is this where they got the idea for the titanic coverup? Not once has the government provided any evidence proving that they did not stage the titanic sinking, so its safe to assume that they did. I would get into how the Jews are involved in all of this, but that would take too long, and may be too much for your feeble sheeple brain.
Back to top
Boba383



Joined: 26 Sep 2005
Posts: 72

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hank333 wrote:
Boba23:
you have the same brick wall in your mind that you are claiming that "conspiracy theorist" have.

What is interesting about 9/11. There are splinter groups... groups designed based around lies in order to discredit 9/11 truth as a whole.
EG: "no planes" theories. Something i do not believe, why? Because the facts don't suggest it.

Obviously... if you don't care, there is nothing i can do... You don't care. I think its remarkable your don't care but... what can I do?

The video i suggest you watch though is very respectful, and very potent. It isn't wild conspiracy theories, it just poses questions, if you watched it, you'd have questions too. I don't claim to have an answer.
You play Magic: the gathering 10 hours a week, WTF else better shit you got going on then figuring out what happened in a huge event like 9/11. I am sure most of you have watched porn for more then 20 minutes of your life... Trust me that is less beneficial to our society then watching one of these videos...

In the future, people are going to laugh at how stupid we were in this time period. How we could be duped just because the media told us what was true... Or we will be dead.

It might be a worth while venture to replicate 9/11 on a large scale... for science... to bad that would cost around a billion dollars to complete...


Well let's get something clear here....yes I do have a "brick wall" in my mind, mostly because I know there are some people who will always try to find something wrong with anything bad that ever happened. I don't listen to them, because in reality, it changes little if nothing. No, I do not think Charlie Sheen is right, and I've spent enough time reading conspiracy theories to motivate me not to waste my time again.

Were we lied to? Probably, you know the government and media would never give the whole story. Can you or I do anything about it? No. I want to make it clear I am quite radical when it comes to dealing with our current government, I don't like how it works, how it is being run, the bullshit, hypocrisy and lack of control the people have over it, but at the same time conspiracy theories are typically discounted for a reason...they are full of shit. I don't need a celebrity to tell me how to think.

And usually I'm in a much more debating mood, and I'd love to have a logic for logic debate with you over it. Believe it or not I'll listen to anything you will take the time to say, but I won't let you stand behind a celebrity and let him do the "thinking" for you either.
Back to top
YTheAlien



Joined: 22 Mar 2007
Posts: 75

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The rare thread where coolcreep is the voice of reason.

No need to debate you schmucks; unlike many regrettable errors in judgment being a 9/11 truther excludes you from polite company by itself.
Back to top
Terminus-Est
Level 1 Judge


Joined: 09 Jun 2007
Posts: 11

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If by 'voice of reason' you mean 'savage trolling to make OP look like an idiot when he agrees with him' then... Rolling Eyes
Back to top
coolcreep



Joined: 18 Feb 2006
Posts: 588

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Terminus-Est wrote:
If by 'voice of reason' you mean 'savage trolling to make OP look like an idiot when he agrees with him' then... Rolling Eyes


is that was your FAUX (omg its funny every time!) News talking heads told you to believe? That the truth movement is just trolling? WE WANT ANSWERS, NOT LULZ!! Like, how come ice destroyed a metal ship, even when metal is stronger than ice? Jesus, ROOM TEMPERATURE beats Ice, and you think metal is going to be broken by it? baaaaah baaaaaah, tahts what you sound like. See, right there I suggested that you were a sheep, but because you are such a sheep and because I am so intelligent I need to explain my jokes to you, as they are on a level beyond your understanding - JUST LIKE THE TRUTH! The TRUTH that Israel actually controls the USA and Greenland, and is using the technology that was hidden in the titanic to plot all sorts of false-flag operations. Iraq is only the beginning, sheeple. Just wait. Iran. Cambodia. Canada. Our government won't stop until it gets what it wants. Wake up people!
Back to top
Boba383



Joined: 26 Sep 2005
Posts: 72

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

got troll? Twisted Evil
Back to top
Delicious



Joined: 08 Jun 2007
Posts: 883

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hank333 wrote:

IN General: Just some more things to think about. Every accept of 9/11 is flawed.
Pentagon did not have plane debris. No seats, no Luggage, No massive 757 engines. "Disintegrated?" really you believe Mr. Septic?
Shanksville, PA? Plane Crash? Really? Debris scattered over 8 miles? In a plane crash? Look at it for yourself.
WTC 7? Total collapse... no plane.


Yes, i guess the burning point of jet fuel isn't hot enough (800-1500F) to destroy clothing or leather.

And i can rebuke your PA claim and the giant 757 engines in one thought: That the top speed for a 757 is 610mph (cruising 500mph) The amount of force and forward momentum put behind that plane while it ways many tons, will send wreckage for miles in that forward direction. There will be pieces of the plane found for years to come in the soil. Also, because one plane hit the pentagon, all that force was applied to one spot, destroying everything, including your precious engines

So go learn a little about physics before you bring your "intelligent" claims to the table
Back to top
dwarfas



Joined: 26 Jul 2009
Posts: 58

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pearl harbor was intentional. We knew the attack was coming yet nothing done to stop it.

It's not far fetch to believe 9/11 was a controlled event.
~edit~
when a building collapses and falls over it can roll around for a bit and hit other shit and still be in tact on the ground.

Demolitions are much more controlled and it's intended to go strait down and not topple over.

yes there is dust and debris, but people aren't supposed to be around when demolitions occur.

usually Demolitions occur before rain. How is jet fuel supposed to melt a building and cause it to go strait down? Wouldn't one side of the structure give out (the side that has jet fuel burning it?).

You know what is funny. only a plasma torch which construction workers use that get as hot as 15,000 degrees Celsius.

Jet fuel doesn't get that hot and yet it's supposed to melt the fucking building away. Jet fuel is like 45 MJ. If you get 3000 gallons worth it's not going to blow up a building like that.

There's just no way dude. It's total BS. Like CNN did a story on Balloon boy... But that hellium ballon couldn't lift a kid off the ground if you put the kid on it. It doesn't have enough force. so of course it is a Hoax. Just like 9/11 was a terrorist attack. a haox.
Back to top
Tao



Joined: 22 Dec 2007
Posts: 864

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

People are still dumb enough to believe that 9/11 was staged? Christ, these stupid conspiracy theories are getting retarded.
Back to top
Display posts from previous:   
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Non-Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

 


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All content on this page may not be reproduced without consent of Magic-League Directors.
Magic the Gathering is TM and copyright Wizards of the Coast, Inc, a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc. All rights reserved.


About Us | Contact Us | Privacy Policy