Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Unjustly Banned From mIRC #magic-league

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues
JedD

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HdH_Cthulhu wrote:
Ahhh plz dont feed the troll....

He seems to have ran scared.
brimstone

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PiPiPi wrote:

Regardless, this league can burn in hell. It's run by a bunch of idiots. I'd go ahead and say that all of the ops abuse their power, previously brimstone was the best one but this is an absurd ban (from what I've seen in the thread). Sorry Brim, I understand sticking up for your friend JedD, but that's just abusing your power. Instead, you should have explained to enVea why he needed to go to judges4you instead of just banning him when he "refused" to go in.

Peace Faggots
- ZW

This is just absurd. This is like my tenth (maybe) lifetime ban and it's for someone refusing to enter #judges4you, not anything else. Given that Jed's been DQed and banned in the past I really don't see any favor being shown to him.
JedD

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How is banning somebody for insubordination on top of unsporting conduct showing favoritism?

That just makes no sense.
Mr_Eko

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting read.....anymore juicy stuff like this?

BYW who is Ari and Dylan?
brimstone

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PiPiPi wrote:
JedD wrote:
How is banning somebody for insubordination on top of unsporting conduct showing favoritism?

That just makes no sense.

It's favoritism because he was clearly didn't think he needed to be in j4u but was immediately banned without anyone besides you, who had just taunted him, telling him. Because another judge would have pm'd him saying "you need to come to j4u or you will be banned" (with the exception of some idiot ops). However, since you have a grudge against this guy and Brim, an op, is your friend, and I'm SURE brim didn't just log into j4u and ban this guy because someone asked him to come to j4u and he "refused". Brim banned him because you had been pm'ing him this entire time about how the match was going and then you asked brim to take some action.

This is just completely untrue, I'll give you logs from #FX and PM to show that I had 0 idea of this before I handled it in #judges4you.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3