Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

March + Puca Toolbox Control?

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks
MrCowFart

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:14 am    Post subject: March + Puca Toolbox Control? Reply with quote

I was thinking about the Borderposts and their interaction with both Puca's Mischief and March of the Machines. Then I remembered Idyllic Tutor. Then I threw this together as a quick list.

They are actually two separate win strategies. The March/Tezzeret way is you stall out until you can clear the board and drop a March or pop Tezzeret for the win. The Puca way is you steal their smaller threats and keep their bigger threats locked down or ringed.

The Borderposts act as lands 12-23. All you really need is 1 land to get going.

What do you guys think? Viable metagame choice?

8 Plains
3 Islands
4 Fieldmist Borderpost
4 Mistvein Borderpost
4 Wildfield Borderpost

4 Mind Stone
4 Courier's Capsule

4 Oblivion Ring
4 Wrath of God
3 Hallowed Burial
4 Scepter of Dominance
4 Icy Manipulator

3 Tezzeret the Seeker
3 Idyllic Tutor
1 March of the Machines
1 Puca's Mischief
1 Runed Halo
1 Story Circle
KeySam

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the idea of Pucas Mischif with borderposts completly forgot about that interaction. Although if you play mischief i would defenatly play cofelnos plans. I will give the Mischief plans combo another shot.

KeySam
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1