Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Magic-League´s players performance in GP Barcelona

Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues
GoneBananas
Level 1 Judge

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think this is in the right category
Momir

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hahaha, I know who it is! Can it be TugaChampion?
Bushviper

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It probably wasnt his fault he did so badly. His deck was obv much better than everyone elses and we all know he was the much better player so obv he got screwed by the shuffler. Oh wait......
Liege

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My guess is el_focker, but he's American.
Kev
Level 1 Judge

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, The_Johan WON the GP :/
TugaChampion

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL! Yes I did poorly. It's impossible for things to go right all the time. I was screwed and flooded a few times and even lost to someone who decided not to kill me by attacking Ajani with a few of his guys when he had the kill on the board and I was all tapped out.

But w/e I didn't even play the PTQ in the next day. Me and some friends decided to enjoy Barcelona's night.

It's sad that you are so thrilled by someone's bad performance in a tourney. That probably means you can't do well so this is the only way that you feel happy.

Anyway I didn't see a post like this when I missed day2 in Hannover by such a low margin in tiebreakers ending up in 129th.

Also funny that TylerDurden has 4 posts. This means that the only 4 times he really thought it was worth making a post, one of them is about me.
varno345

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the_johan won the tournament.
Kev
Level 1 Judge

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

varno345 wrote:

Old.

News.

Sir.
varno345

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 2:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kev wrote:
varno345 wrote:

Old.

News.

Sir.

oh well.....
Flaxh

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 11:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

354 Silva, Pedro C. * [PRT] 16 63.2440% Flaxh
422 Sá, António M * [PRT] 15 63.1122% Sá
675 Teixeira, Rui * [PRT] 12 54.7619% mtgsoldier
977 Guiomar, Gustavo * [PRT] 9 45.5556% ryse

May I join TugayChamp Haters Club? Laughing
Karim_

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i went 3-3 drop with bw kithkin @ the gp(just the wrong deck for me) .. on the second day i attended the 1 SLOT 320 People PTQ for Austin and became 2nd loosing in the finals 2-1 against bw tokens .. Record of 10-2 and 14 Hours of playing for 19 boosterpacks .. yay ! life suxx
asamodious

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Karim_ wrote:
i went 3-3 drop with bw kithkin @ the gp(just the wrong deck for me) .. on the second day i attended the 1 SLOT 320 People PTQ for Austin and became 2nd loosing in the finals 2-1 against bw tokens .. Record of 10-2 and 14 Hours of playing for 19 boosterpacks .. yay ! life suxx

You only got 19 packs for a 320 person constructed ptq? either that is the worst tournament ever, or that was the worst lie ever.
Karim_

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my mum always taught me not to lie.. i think the booster packs were based on the points after the swiss.. I for example went 8-1 .. thats 24 points = 19 Booster Packs.. the one who was 9-0 after Swiss and got kicked out by me in the halffinals got like 24 Bosster Packs i think. Everyone with 15 Points + got some Boosters so it wasnt that bad i think .. i´m just wondering why @ GP Hannover the PTQ was a 2 Slot PTQ and that one was a 1 Slot PTQ only
Kytep

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TugaChampion wrote:
It's sad that you are so thrilled by someone's bad performance in a tourney. That probably means you can't do well so this is the only way that you feel happy.

Wow. The irony is so thick my keys are sticking. Or, perhaps Tuga is finally turning over a new leaf and will no longer belittle others to make himself "feel happy"?

We can only hope...

Kytep
TugaChampion

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kytep wrote:
TugaChampion wrote:

Wow. The irony is so thick my keys are sticking. Or, perhaps Tuga is finally turning over a new leaf and will no longer belittle others to make himself "feel happy"?

We can only hope...

Kytep

There's a huge difference between bashing a deck in a trial (it's a free tourney that most people don't even test for and actually works as testing for some) and mocking someone because they did bad at an important tourney they spent money to attend and several hours of testing.

Also this is the internet. Most of what I say here is for fun although sometimes I do get serious and some people have appreciated my advices a few times.

Karim_: I know the guy who won the ptq. He's Portuguese.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3