Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Token I want

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS)
Kilink

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:49 pm    Post subject: The Token I want Reply with quote

How do I make the card image of my tokens be the one that is supposed to be?

Whenever I play a Dragon token I get an OLD dragon token version of the dragons, one with flying from Onslaught I think...

but I want the NEW alara reborn one owo(the ones with fliying) I already have the image from the wizards page how do I make my new baby dragons have the right image?
cdubs

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 12:19 pm    Post subject: Hey Reply with quote

I just started doing this. Adding all card pics for the tokens. Its quite cool when you do it because you can use any image you want. What I do is open up the original full art pic in photoshop then past over the card I want to use. Then just save it as jpg or whatever format it is with the name it is in your TK folder in the Card Pics folder in your MWS folder. And wha la.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS) All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1