Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Elfball Takes 8th at Nat. Quals in Russia: Deck Discussion


Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
 
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks
Author Message
unwadetrout



Joined: 27 Mar 2009
Posts: 38

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:53 am    Post subject: Elfball Takes 8th at Nat. Quals in Russia: Deck Discussion Reply with quote

This deck was retrieved fromhttp://www.deckcheck.net/deck.php?id=25232

It got 8th at National Qualifier 2009 - Volgograd / Russia which seems like it must be mildly decent. It probably lacks some of the strength but looks fun to play which is an added bonus.

Elfball

2 Mosswort Bridge
8 Forest
4 Brushland
4 Wooded Bastion
2 Karplusan Forest
4 Llanowar Elves
4 Devoted Druid
4 Heritage Druid
4 Nettle Sentinel
4 Elvish Visionary
4 Ranger of Eos
4 Regal Force
4 Commune with Nature
4 Hunting Triad
3 Coat of Arms
1 Banefire

# 60

Sideboard:
4 Burrenton Forge-Tender
4 Wrath of God
4 Guttural Response
3 Gaea's Herald



Some things I saw was intersesting was:

ranger tutor ablity

devoted druid getting larger and larger with coat and then gettting enough mana to cast regal making druid bigger and bigger into another coat etc. drawing out whole deck getting a lot of dudes and then banefiring for the win.

The interesting sb

Commune with nature-which in previous decks i found to be weak?


What do you guys think?
Back to top
gypsy



Joined: 15 Jun 2007
Posts: 1671

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i wish my regionals was 30 ppl then i could top 8 with bad decks also
Back to top
R3wind



Joined: 24 Jul 2006
Posts: 1386

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Commune with Nature should be Gilt-Leaf Arch Druid. The list is still pretty weak. Totaly scoops to Volcanic Fallout.
Back to top
unwadetrout



Joined: 27 Mar 2009
Posts: 38

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

R3wind wrote:
Commune with Nature should be Gilt-Leaf Arch Druid. The list is still pretty weak. Totaly scoops to Volcanic Fallout.



Gilt-Leaf Arch Druid is bad. Your ideas scoop to fallout.

See coat of arms and burr. Learn how to think.

YOu dont overload till you go infinite draw learn how to play.

No more noob posts please.

Mushmellow has spoken.
Back to top
GoneBananas
Level 1 Judge


Joined: 09 Dec 2006
Posts: 329

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Multiple accounts? Ban evade?
Back to top
R3wind



Joined: 24 Jul 2006
Posts: 1386

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Umm yeah can someone ban this jerk for good. Everyone knows that it is Godmellow/Mushmellow. He already said who he was in the "Saving ML" post.
Back to top
OldBear



Joined: 12 Apr 2005
Posts: 1840

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really if your going to ask for criticism do not be rude to people when you get it, if he was rude to you fair enough but he gave you genuine advice. Even if you do not agree with what he is saying, either respectfully disagree or present a logical argument why you disagree, but not you think different to me your a noob learn how to play.

Insulting other peoples play ability over the internet with no evidence is so stupid, noone thinks your any better a player because you call other people bad for anyone with a brain it makes them think you are the one who is bad.

Only idiots are incapeable of respecting people with opinions different to there own.
Back to top
onecleanceli



Joined: 27 Mar 2005
Posts: 398

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trotsky1 wrote:
Really if your going to ask for criticism do not be rude to people when you get it, if he was rude to you fair enough but he gave you genuine advice. Even if you do not agree with what he is saying, either respectfully disagree or present a logical argument why you disagree, but not you think different to me your a noob learn how to play.

Insulting other peoples play ability over the internet with no evidence is so stupid, noone thinks your any better a player because you call other people bad for anyone with a brain it makes them think you are the one who is bad.

Only idiots are incapeable of respecting people with opinions different to there own.


^^
Back to top
asamodious



Joined: 20 Sep 2005
Posts: 362

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

from what i can gather, noobmellow (aka the orginal post who likes to ban evade) is in like 6th grade, give or take. He talked about playing with new cards in 4th grade on paper in the latest news post.
Back to top
unwadetrout



Joined: 27 Mar 2009
Posts: 38

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

asamodious wrote:
from what i can gather, noobmellow (aka the orginal post who likes to ban evade) is in like 6th grade, give or take. He talked about playing with new cards in 4th grade on paper in the latest news post.


roflol. idk what you guys are talking about. i am unwadetrout. a trout that cannot be weighed. you guys are Mushmellow. You are Trotskymellow. You should be banned for not understanding my humor.

No one gets my humor but your "mediocre stock" style behavior continues to amuse me. Good day.

Delicious is the only man who understands how I roll. Please ask him for advice on how to cope with my unstable rhetoric and quantum quircks.

SHUSH NOOB.
Back to top
OldBear



Joined: 12 Apr 2005
Posts: 1840

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You think your smart but your so far from it, its a tragedy everyone can see it but you.
Back to top
Sorak



Joined: 09 Sep 2004
Posts: 13

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha, what an ass
Back to top
Pluto



Joined: 03 Sep 2004
Posts: 10

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unwadetrout:

If you are going to go around a try to use the English language to try to make yourself appear older then you are then get all the spelling mistakes - Kudos on spelling mediocre right. How long did it take to surf over to dictionary.com eh?

But learn how to spell Quirk Twisted Evil

Oh an by the way an UnWADEtrout: would be a trout that cannot swim - not a trout thats weight is unmeasurable.

Your not half as erudite as you think you are you little plebian-noob
Back to top
unwadetrout



Joined: 27 Mar 2009
Posts: 38

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Arch_Raziel wrote:
Pluto wrote:
Unwadetrout:

If you are going to go around a try to use the English language to try to make yourself appear older then you are then get all the spelling mistakes - Kudos on spelling mediocre right. How long did it take to surf over to dictionary.com eh?

But learn how to spell Quirk Twisted Evil

Oh an by the way an UnWADEtrout: would be a trout that cannot swim - not a trout thats weight is unmeasurable.

Your not half as erudite as you think you are you little plebian-noob
oh come on, we all know that the 'c' key is so close to the k key. he must've made a mistaken typo, like the guy who created 'pwn' by accident. XD

unwadetrout wouldn't be a trout that cannot be weighed, merely one that has yet to be weighed. and that would be sad, to be a trout that cannot swim. luckily it can still breathe, or else I would fear it would drown. :=D

Mellow, if you calmed down about recieving criticism, perhaps you wouldn't get banned so frequently. X3 Unless you ARE in fact a 6th grader, then you can't help it and just need daddy to slap you around a bit and teach you proper respect. Well... I guess that's applicable regardless of your age, but that's arbitrary to the topic at hand.



It looks as if your trying to start shit. Funny thing you can't win because I completely agree with you. This is not who I am. I just make posts too see what peoples reactions are and see what pisses people off. It's more like a human nature experiment. Your my rat. Smile You have been a good rat. Now its time to you to topdeck Clone so you can double your stupidity. DISS hahahahaha

NOOBS
Back to top
Pluto



Joined: 03 Sep 2004
Posts: 10

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have nothing better to do then troll ML

Why don't you go masturbate to EarthBind Shocked Shocked

Excuse me as I go eat my cheese - squeek squeek

Glove to face ....FACE
Back to top
Display posts from previous:   
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Standard (T2) Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

 


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

All content on this page may not be reproduced without consent of Magic-League Directors.
Magic the Gathering is TM and copyright Wizards of the Coast, Inc, a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc. All rights reserved.


About Us | Contact Us | Privacy Policy