Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Problem with my security code in sealed tournaments.

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS)
MTG-Doctor

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:22 pm    Post subject: Problem with my security code in sealed tournaments. Reply with quote

Well... when i play sealed in this page always have the next problem:

my security code is wrong, when i constructed my deck, i copy the cards in text format, annd after i paste it in mws (tools, paste..., and work with..). After the cards i copy dont found in my database appareced with the simbol ???, and i copy card and card, but my security code is wrong too.

Anybody may help me?

Thanks.
sirkozi

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not sure, but when we played you probably had Conflux abbreviation as CNF instead of CFX. That may be a problem.
Wiley

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:51 pm    Post subject: Re: Problem with my security code in sealed tournaments. Reply with quote

MTG-Doctor wrote:
Well... when i play sealed in this page always have the next problem:

my security code is wrong, when i constructed my deck, i copy the cards in text format, annd after i paste it in mws (tools, paste..., and work with..). After the cards i copy dont found in my database appareced with the simbol ???, and i copy card and card, but my security code is wrong too.

Anybody may help me?

Thanks.

I have a solution that works etc

Load up mws without loading up your deck (so basically don't open your deck yet and don't get the error, otherwise restart mws loading a different deck). Go to the card in question and go to Edit > Edit card Information in the master base, and change the name to the exact name on the site's deck builder (ie wax // wane, not wax/wane). Then save the master base and restart mws. Then open your deck, and if it still gives you the ??? error, manually add the cards in question. If it doesn't work, bother Derflippi, he loves being bothered about MWS related errors (although this is more of a site error)
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS) All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1