Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

foreign boster boxes

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic
getmatt201

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:48 am    Post subject: foreign boster boxes Reply with quote

Where is a good place online to buy foreign booster boxes?
asamodious

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Bay Sir (ebay.com)
Conway

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:17 am    Post subject: usually Reply with quote

ur not supposed to name auction site, such as the named one, in forums. At least on mtgsalvation. Before he died, PolarBearGod(Richie Profit) must have warned people like a million times about it. Geez, he had my number too. Everytime I said something off-color in the forums he was ALL over it. day or night. He was a pretty diligent MOD... I digress.

Anyway, your best bet may be tcgplayer.com They pool searches from every store on the net and send you what you order all at once. Even if its from different stores. Pretty awesome. You get the best price and get to mix and match.
SaTiVa
Level 1 Judge

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:46 am    Post subject: Re: usually Reply with quote

Conway wrote:
ur not supposed to name auction site, such as the named one, in forums. At least on mtgsalvation. Before he died, PolarBearGod(Richie Profit) must have warned people like a million times about it. Geez, he had my number too. Everytime I said something off-color in the forums he was ALL over it. day or night. He was a pretty diligent MOD... I digress.

Anyway, your best bet may be tcgplayer.com They pool searches from every store on the net and send you what you order all at once. Even if its from different stores. Pretty awesome. You get the best price and get to mix and match.

Well since M-L doesnt sell cards i doubt this would apply to our fourms not 100% about this but just taking a logical shot in the dark
asamodious

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 12:27 pm    Post subject: Re: usually Reply with quote

Conway wrote:
ur not supposed to name auction site, such as the named one, in forums.

There is nothing in the rules about not being able to post auction sites. this in fact is NOT mtgsalvation.com, so their rules do not apply here. I really wanna know what made you think that mtgsalvations rules would apply here at all.
Mirage

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that guy fat died
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1