Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Solid IRC Discussion (Continued)

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues
Sofa0King

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So Craze, you seem to know what happened...but you aren't part of the M-L staff or SolidIRC staff. Well, I guess the information must have leaked to you somehow. No need to figure out how, but you should be banned. If this site is gonna act like it does to people who display information that it does not agree with, then surely it must act upon someone who has information that is sensitive.

And furthermore;

There's no exploit, program, or 0day that Pyy could use that would physically damage the IRC network.

You are all gay (especially Weedmonkey) if you expect us to believe that he has uber skills in the hacking area. People with those skills aren't idiots, aren't 13, and aren't going to mess up your IRC server.

So tell us, what did Pyy do that was so bad you had to banhammer a country?
Craze

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sofa0King wrote:
So Craze, you seem to know what happened...but you aren't part of the M-L staff or SolidIRC staff. Well, I guess the information must have leaked to you somehow. No need to figure out how, but you should be banned. If this site is gonna act like it does to people who display information that it does not agree with, then surely it must act upon someone who has information that is sensitive.

And furthermore;

There's no exploit, program, or 0day that Pyy could use that would physically damage the IRC network.

You are all gay (especially Weedmonkey) if you expect us to believe that he has uber skills in the hacking area. People with those skills aren't idiots, aren't 13, and aren't going to mess up your IRC server.

So tell us, what did Pyy do that was so bad you had to banhammer a country?

Again the site has NOTHING to do with this ban. Anything I do know I found by asking the right people, it's not a leak or anything like that. It's not really even that vital of info. Pyy was banned for several reasons, some of which include but are not limited to nick and channel stealing.
The ban on all of .pt is a temporary ban(it might even be taken down already). It's a temporary solution done to keep Pyy out until one of the SolidIRC staff has time to set up the more permanent solution (which to speak unofficially is going to fucking suck for Pyy).

Also, I know everything that happens in ML, and if you weren't new me knowing this wouldn't surprise you at all.
OldBear

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think a large part of the problem if it was not a decision that was reached easily is the lack of communication. A post prior to the event from ml solid irc workking in tandum saying this is whats going to happen do not worry it will not be forever would have gone along way.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3