Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

REAL vintage playtesting

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Vintage (T1) Decks
baz9980

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:58 pm    Post subject: REAL vintage playtesting Reply with quote

i'm looking for some partners in crime to playtest with. When i say playtest, i am not interested in simply playing a best of three against random opponents. we will go through opening hands, (revealing them if we want) and discuss various plays, criticising (constructively) if needs be, offering choices to each other, in the aim of improving play.(i have found this method to be very beneficial vs simply testing a matchup ten times.) I will be playing Fish and would like some testing against bomberman, slaver and storm (adstorm or TPS). I can also test a deck of your choice, should you wish. PM me for testing
Thanks!

Last edited by baz9980 on Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:30 am; edited 1 time in total
blitzer2k7

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Youve got some real balls posting your email and phone number like that..no offense..but you should probably ask for PMs and then go about info that way..
Manipulation

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blitzer2k7 wrote:
Youve got some real balls posting your email and phone number like that..no offense..but you should probably ask for PMs and then go about info that way..

Seconded.

Also, I've heard of Eternal formats having whole boards to themselves which would probably be a better place to seek a testing partner.
Zoom

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are electronic creatures that crawl around the web looking for delicious personal information. Your nicely formatted email and phone number will soon be carried back to the nest and regurgitated into the mouths of hungry spammers. Expect many exciting email offers for personal enhancement creams, and many phone calls from the fraternal order of police requesting your financial support. A whole new world of amazing product offers will soon open up for you!
boeda

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hahaha, Zoom, my stomach hurts now Very Happy
Jacois

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

boeda wrote:
Hahaha, Zoom, my stomach hurts now Very Happy

Agreed. Hey Zoom, you should write a funny Magic-league article. Kinda like SarcasticRat used to do before he got a job.
puppyj

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Manipulation wrote:
blitzer2k7 wrote:

Seconded.

Also, I've heard of Eternal formats having whole boards to themselves which would probably be a better place to seek a testing partner.

While it is true that their a few vintage forums out there, typically those guys run a very tight nip community of playtesters, usually consisting of other top vintage teams. While he may not get the best competition on hear (not knocking anyones vintage skill) but this is a great place to find a test group.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Vintage (T1) Decks All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1