Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

DCI hands out FOUR LIFETIME BANS!!

Goto page 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic
Conway

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:35 am    Post subject: DCI hands out FOUR LIFETIME BANS!! Reply with quote

If you haven't heard yet, four phoenix players got banned 4 life by the DCI for running bag-stealing operations at US GP's.

http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dci/suspended
http://www.thestarkingtonpost.com/?p=408

WTF?!

first off,
I know a couple of these noob bastards. They can eatshitanddieTYVM.IMO.
Hank333

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good. I hope they get criminal charges too. I bet they got many bags that never got reported overtime, i hope they rot in MTG hell. In MTG hell, you can only play against Academy and Affinity, and you can't play any hate cards.
whoempah_666

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol :p check that other dude that got banned till 2050
don't think he'll ever play a sanctioned tournament too

and that hell sounds a little harsh i wouldn't last half an hour
ChiDoRiE

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow i didn't call a judge on xavier castillo in the bubble round of GP Denver to not make day 2

and he probably stole my friend's bag

ggff
Mirage

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hank333 wrote:
Good. I hope they get criminal charges too. I bet they got many bags that never got reported overtime, i hope they rot in MTG hell. In MTG hell, you can only play against Academy and Affinity, and you can't play any hate cards.

i never lol @ magic-league. props.
JKilla

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In case you guys didnt read about it it was written about by 2 writers in the free section of SCG today.
Magx

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My english is not my frist language but I suppose that Bag-stealing means that they stoled other's people bag(s) (being probably Magic cards), right ?
Maksym

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 4:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is what I am assuming. Well what else of value will be in the bags of magic players at GPs... (with the exception of wallets)
Spyx

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure if it's one of these guys but on GP chicago I saw a guy being tackled by a judge as he tried to escape the building with a bag after being spotted.
I heard the police found about 20 bags in his hotel room.
Those people deserve these bans..
TugaChampion

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hank333 wrote:

And now also against faeries but without hatecards and you also can't play instants or creatures with flash. You have to play everything at sorcery speed. I guess that's a nice punishment!
gdhack

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

u play against parfait or mono white life with no win conditions and ur deck is 59 islands 1 mountain goat o.o who stares at u and laughs constantly because u cant play it
Conway

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:55 pm    Post subject: ipods Reply with quote

they also stole a bunch of random ipods, and laptops.
gdhack

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dam i would beat someones ass like seriously beat someones ass but u have no idea how many times this happens at ptqs and random events and shit or at fnms we had a guy jack a suitcase of cards and dip sac we where like wdf cuz the there was a basement to the store where we played and the guy came in jacked a bunch of shit and booked bad times
Black_Dog

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adam Wersan 80013585 Ashville NC USA 09/03/2003 10/05/2055 Assault on an Official

if youre going to go out. Go out in style.
[ms]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i had 3files stolen from me that were worth about well errm $4000, so i think they should do what the saudi's dp, cut there cocks off!!!
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Other - Magic All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2