Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Mono White Aggro

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Shards of Alara constructed
Delicious

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:51 pm    Post subject: Mono White Aggro Reply with quote

// Deck file for Magic Workstation (http://www.magicworkstation.com)

// Lands
23 [ALA] Plains (3)

// Creatures
4 [ALA] Akrasan Squire
3 [ALA] Battlegrace Angel
4 [ALA] Elspeth, Knight-Errant
4 [ALA] Knight of the White Orchid
4 [ALA] Sigiled Paladin
3 [CNF] Wall of Reverence

// Spells
2 [ALA] Marble Chalice
3 [CNF] Martial Coup
4 [ALA] Oblivion Ring
4 [CNF] Path to Exile
2 [ALA] Quietus Spike

// Sideboard
SB: 4 [CNF] Celestial Purge
SB: 3 [ALA] Dispeller's Capsule
SB: 2 [ALA] Scourglass

Hello ML and how is everyone?
This is my MWA creation and it has done surprisingly well in testing. Beating out Bant/Jund/Esper (artifact and non)

But because no metagame is out it's hard to judge any deck by the Meta game.

That's why the sideboard is incomplete for now. Let me explain some of my choices

Marble Chalice: With alot of people trying to break the Meta with control, this 3rd turn drop is always good. Racking up a life a turn over the long hall can be hard to stop

Spike: With the high cost for a subpar ability, this would Die auto in T2, ut in Block it has some power. With the amount of removal in White, it's easy to get it through

Scourglass: While artifact decks are going to gain steam, i need a way to deal with a dramatic entranced Prog. and if i don't have 7 mana, the game is basically done

I can't wait for the MEta game to start showing itself so my deck can become more refined.
ACM
Level 1 Judge

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't see the point of posting this in the Shards Block Constructed forum, then pointing out how Spike couldn't survive in T2, only in block, before at LAST telling us how you worry about Dramatic Entrance, a card from Shadowmoor.
OldBear

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Block meta has existed for ages on modo, ww briefly existed and did well at the start but it soon became to weak as eveyone was packing jund charm infest caldera hellion etc, I do not know how cfx has changed this but this is not even a good build of ww marble chalice:<.
Delicious

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trotsky1 wrote:
Block meta has existed for ages on modo, ww briefly existed and did well at the start but it soon became to weak as eveyone was packing jund charm infest caldera hellion etc, I do not know how cfx has changed this but this is not even a good build of ww marble chalice:<.

so you waste my time and not give any insight into maybe helping?

don't post if you aren't not going to say something constructive
OldBear

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did not waste your time I told you your wrong the meta already exists this deck is miles behind and its a not very good list of an archtype that proved to be too weak for the format. It evolved into wr venegant and that eventually became naya.
Thanik

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:09 am    Post subject: Re: Mono White Aggro Reply with quote

Dr_Moo wrote:
Delicious wrote:
// Deck file for Magic Workstation (http://www.magicworkstation.com
Marble Chalice: With alot of people trying to break the Meta with control, this 3rd turn drop is always good. Racking up a life a turn over the long hall can be hard to stop

This is like straight out of a misetings article.

Haha so true!
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Shards of Alara constructed All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1