Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Can Find Conflux in Database But Not in Deck.

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS)
corbox

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:42 am    Post subject: Can Find Conflux in Database But Not in Deck. Reply with quote

Hi there,

All is in the title : I added successfully Conflux, saved it, restart mws and then can find each card from this extension in database. However, even if I can add those cards to a deck, the back of the card appears instead of the card's image and description (cuz I got pics from extension).
And if I save a deck with cards from conflux, it won't let me play because of "invalid file format". Very strange as it was not the first time i added a new set ...

Can someone help me to this ? Great thanks !
mTk-Away
Level 3 Judge

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In every case I've seen so far, that kind of problem is caused by either not saving the masterbase and/or not rebooting MWS (both deck editor and mwsplay.exe).

But if you did save and reboot, it sounds like a quick reinstall. Smile
corbox

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Already tried but thanks though ...
Farseer
Level 3 Judge

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For technical reasons I believe "CON" is an invalid name for sets in MWS. Have you made sure to name your set "CNF"?
corbox

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2009 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah sure.
corbox

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't anyone help me ?? Sad Sad Sad
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS) All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1