Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need help with extracting mws pics

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS)
Aion

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:39 pm    Post subject: Need help with extracting mws pics Reply with quote

I recently rebooted my computer in the sense that I wiped my hard drive and started over new. So I'm on the same computer just new. I'm trying to get mws pics on my mws and it worked fine before my reboot. I download the file open them on winrar extract to "pics" folder in mws and it says error ! The system cannot find the path specified. If anyone knows what's wrong or how to solve this let me know.

Thanks,
Neo
Socks3

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've always found that I need to run the exe - magicfullpicssetup.exe or whatever it was called. Download it (or cropped pics if you want them) from http://mwsdata.com/
Crevette

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vista doesn't like MWS.
FireIce

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you need to extract them to a different location, like your Public file or desktop, then move them manually to the pics directory in the C Drive, MWS, pics.

I have Vista, not sure if I was getting the same error, just something to try.

And Vista hates everything.
Aion

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It worked thanks a lot Humarrogance.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS) All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1