MTGMadness Advertisement
Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Load Deck Error: Invalid File Format

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS)
finkel

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:09 pm    Post subject: Load Deck Error: Invalid File Format Reply with quote

So I'm getting the "Load Deck Error: Invalid File Format" message and I've reinstalled MWS and the Gamepack a few times and still keep getting it. Can anyone help?
Wxwqz

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:53 am    Post subject: ERROR Reply with quote

Hi. This happend to me once and I think reinstalling doesn't make anything. Try to save your decks in different places like your main page (office), it worked for me.
asamodious

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ive got this message before

but i just closed mws and saved the file when mws tried to close and didnt get it again.

Just try resaving it.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> Magic Workstation (MWS) All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1