Magic-League.com Forum Index Magic-League.com
Forums of Magic-League: Free Online tcg playing; casual or tournament play.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A tc didn't drop me.

Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues
kurtyspice

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:34 pm    Post subject: A tc didn't drop me. Reply with quote

At the last master, after I reported I also said that I wished to drop, and this was round 3. I also sent a separate message to the result bot saying "I DROP". However, today after I had logged on I saw that my rating was very low for me, so I checked my match history and the TC kept me in until ROUND 5, so now I am about 35 rating points lower than I should be. Can someone (a judge, not a random person posting on here to be an ass) please help me?
Lenin

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HAHA!
asamodious

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://magicleague.startlogic.com/info/contact.php

Please use that link to contact the appropriate people. Posting here isn't going to help much.
derflippi
Level 4 Judge

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As you have stated, you messaged a Bot directly. Seeing it was a Bot, he probably cant "deal" with private messages, as Bots (well irc bots) dont have an artificial intelligence or similar.
Onyx

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think he said that he sent a separate message to the bot, hoping that you guys could check the bots message log, in order to validate his claim. I dunno. Sounds weird to begin with.
ynnus

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

he didn't just message a bot.

he reported he was dropping and messaged the bot too just in case.
Reply to topic    Magic-League.com Forum Index -> General Magic-League Issues All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1